WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

CHAPTER 23

Selena POV
So I drift off with my new car . James gave it to me . god, i don't know where Justin lives . I better call Agatha so I could ask her directions to go to Justin's place .

[ Ringing ]

god !. She won't pick up !! . maybe she's still sleeping . it's 3:00 o clock in the morning so I search for him everywhere . While I was driving , I hear sirens . a police car , ambulance and fire fighters just pass by me so fast . my god, there's an accident . I hope it's not Justin . oh god. . I just followed them .

After a couple of minutes of driving , I saw many people gathering around . I guess we're here .

I stop my car and I get out and go where the accident happened . I was shocked when I saw a Gold Lamborghini crashes onto the truck , the In front of it was so damaged .

Me:"(pauses)Justin.. Justin !! . (Ran through the police line)."
Police:"hey , what is she doing ?? Stop her ! ."

I just want to go to see if he's in the car .  oh god , no . I see him from here . He was sitting still, his head was bleeding and it's all over his face . his eyes we're open like he's awake .

Me:"Justin ! . Justin !! . Can you hear me ?! . Justin, look at me, Please !."(crying)

I was crying really hard now .

The police officer holds me up so I can't go near to the accident .

Police:"he's knock out miss . He can't hear you ."
Me:"(crying)no !!."

They took me away from the accident place . They took me near at the ambulance . The Lady rescuer takes care of me.

Me:"(crying)no, please . don't let him die ! . please..
911lady:"miss, just calm down ."
Me:"no , i can't calm down my friend is dying ! ."
911lady:"just look at me ! . we are going to save him."
Me:"(Cry's) please, don't let me down.. I love him and he doesn't know it yet . so, please , save him."
911Lady:"We will ."

The lady ran off and went to them .

[ 8 Minutes Passed ]

Finally, Justin got out from his car by those 911 guys . they lay him down on the stretcher . the 911 call me to get in to the ambulance . Justin was in the ambulance and so I went in there . then we drift off.

Me:"oh my god . Justin ! . please stay with me (Cry's) I love you..(hold his hands) Don't leave me.."

I was holding his hand tightly . all I can do is cry ..

[🎼 Last chorus till to the end:Fall - Justin Bieber🎼 ]

I cry so hard.. I hope he'll be okay..