PROM PREPARATION

CHAPTER 14

Justin POV

[ September ]

I gotta buy Agatha a present for the prom but what ?! . I think a necklace will be beautiful . Okay , necklace .

So I went to the mall to buy her the most beautiful necklace . I went to a jewelry store then after that I went to McDonald to ask Selena if Agatha will like the necklace that I bought for her .

McDonald's crew:"hi , sir . What can I get for you .(Smiling)."
Justin:"ohh..(smiling)nothing . I'm only here to see Selena . Did she went to work ?."
McDonald's crew:"oh , she left an hour ago, sir."
Justin:"oh.. Oh , okay . Well, thanks anyway. (Smiles)."

Oh...kay... she left an hour. Then I should go home then and get ready for the ball and it's 05:00 PM the prom. Starts at 07:00 and I don't want to be late or Agatha's gonna kill me.

Selena POV
Okay.. It's prom night later on . Oh god , what should I wear ???. Oh , by the way I transferred to Justin and Agatha's school . I don't know why Agatha want me to study here. I went to Agatha's condo because she said so . i went in and saw her , she is getting ready for the ball.

She's putting her make up on .

Selena:"Agatha."
Agatha:"yes ?."
Selena:"I got nothing to wear, honestly."
Agatha:"are you insane ?? . You should buy a dress earlier ."
Selena:"but I don't have any money ."
Agatha:"Selena, you know that there will be a prom in our school this Month , you should earn money before the prom come."
Selena:"I'm not interested going to such a thing."
Agatha:"then we should go to the mall and buy something quickly ."
Selena:"but Agatha.. "
Agatha:"no ! . I don't want you lying on your bed all the time. You always in the house . In short , You never enjoy your life. You'll regret this one day. So let's go !.

Agatha pulls me outside to go to the mall with her .

She doesn't understand why I don't want to go , all I see is them getting sweet to each other and what about me ??. I'll be like a poop again, just sitting in the corner with nobody while her and Justin are so happy and sweet  to each other . I'll just get jealous and hurt again that's why I don't wanna go ..

So we went to a prom store and she buy me a high heel and a dress and jewerly .
I don't want those heels but she bought it anyway.  Ugh ! . I Don't like to wear jewelry or dress and even high heels !.
But I got nothing to do.. if I disobey her she'll be like go mad at me again .
Anyway, what's wrong about going to a prom ?. I'll just keep my eyes away from Justin and Agatha.

We're @ her condo now and we start preparing ourselves for the big night.

[ 07:00 PM ]

Agatha:"you look gorgeous , Selena."
Me:wait, it's 07:00 what are we still doing here ?."
Agatha:"Justin,will pick us up."

[ Agatha phone rings ]

Agatha:"(to the phone)hi,baby(smiling).oh yes, I'm ready. I'm about to go down . Okay I'll be there . Love you. "(Hangs)."
Selena:"That was Justin, wasn't it ?."
Agatha:"yes. he's here now. so come on . We don't wanna be late ."
Selena:"wait !. You want me to ride with you ?."
Agatha:"of course , what's the problem with that ?."
Selena:"oh , no thank you . I'll just call a taxi ."
Agatha:"are you sure ?."
Selena:"of course, why not ."
Agatha:"ok , be safe. Oh and before you go, just lock the door from the inside, okay ?."
Me:"okay."

She left and I'm alone in her condo now .

Ugh !. I Don't want to go to the prom !. I lay on Agatha's bed and shut my eyes for awhile .

Well , I am dressed now. Okay, okay . I will just go but I don't like this make up . It's heavy and dark . I need to change it .

So I wipe all the make up on my face and put another . I want to look natural so I don't look like a prostitute .

[ 05 Minutes Later ]

Done !. Next, the hair. I don't like this hairstyle . Yuck !. So I change it too .

[🎼 This Is Me - Skye Sweetman 🎼 ]

There . Now I'm ready and I'm late . Hehe..