HE'S THE ONE

CHAPTER 06

Selena POV
It's so cold . Suddenly a guy walks in . Oh my god , he's so cute .

[🎼 Chorus: I wanna know you like that - Nikki Flores🎼 ]

He so cute . He smiled at the guard . Oh my gosh, he's walking towards me.  I should act naturally or my boss's gonna kill me .

He ask for his order. Wow , his eyes . His face is so beautiful. What a perfect face .
His voice , sounds like a melody to me .

I lost the opportunity to touch his hand when he hand his cash to me. He never smiled at me , I think he's in a hurry.
He went to his table now .

[ 5 Minutes Passed ]

Where's the guy ? . I search him . Hmm. guess he left .

McDonald's crew:"hey, Selena ! . What are standing around there ??! . bring this food to the customer !. "
Me:"oh . Sorry .(ran to get the food)."

I carry the tray with food but suddenly there's someone popped out to my path then bang ! . I drop the tray to the customer and I realized that it was him.  Oh my god .. this Is so embarrassing !.

I say sorry to him and I wipe the spilled food on his shirt. I was nervous and scared because my manager might fire me for this . I love this job ! .

My manager came and scolded me and embarrass me in front of him but he defend me . He's so nice and cute , hehe .
Thanks for him I didn't get fired .

I get down on my knees and pick up the things that I dropped on the floor to clean it all up .

Boy:"no. Leave that. Let your other workers handle it. Hey buddy,(to the McDonald's crew guy)will clean this for her ? , I need her help ."
McDonald's crew:"yes, sir."
Boy:"thank you. Come ."(grab her hand and went to the wash room)."

Oh my Gomez !!! . He grab my hand !!! .  His hand is cold and soft. I'm blushing right now.
We stepped in the wash room and he closed the door and locked it .
WHAT ??? .

Me:"what do you want me to do , sir ?."
Boy:"undress me ."

Whaaat ????. Is he insane ??? . I'm really freaked out right now .

Me:"(shocked)why should I do that , sir ?."
Boy:"I need to change . I can't move this much Or else this will gonna messed up things big . Can you please take off my jacket for me ?."
Me:"(nervous)yes, sir."

Oh my gomez ! . I'm holding his jacket. What's next ???.

Boy:"is there any stained there ?."
Me:"(snap back to reality)huh ?. Uhh.(searching for stained on his jacket)uhh.. no , sir."
Boy:"good. Now please, can you help me take off my shirt ?."
Me:"(softly)your shirt ?."
Boy:"yes. I can't take this off by myself I could mess up my face ."
Me:"oh yes, yes , yes . Sorry.."

My god.. I'm going to see his naked body .
This is so exciting !!

He stretch out his arm high and he bend his body forward and I pulled his shirt off .

Wow.. he's naked.. his body is so sexy. .. He's so hot !!! Ahh my gaad !!! .

Boy:"thank you. (He get his shirt from Selena's hand)."

I turned my back at him .

Boy:"can I wash my shirt in the sink ?."
Me:"it's okay, sir. "
Boy:"don't call me "sir" . Call me Justin."

Ahh.. so his name is Justin . Cute name .
I think he's finished to washed his shirt .
He squeezed it and went to me .

Justin:"Selena ?."

Did he just call my name ??
I was shocked by hearing that .

I turn for him .

Me:"yes ?."
Justin:"can you watch this for me ? . I'll leave it here t,ill it dry's ."
Me:"okay."(focusing on his eyes)."
Justin:"I'll just get it to you , if I had a chance to come by here again ."
Me:"okay ."

He gave me his wet shirt and he grab his jacket on my hand and he take it on .
He fix his hair . Wow.

Justin:"see you around ."(left)
Me:"yeah..(smiling)

I just talked and help the cutest guy I met in my life !! I can't believe this day !!!. Best day ever !!!.

[ 🎼 Forever in love - Nikki Flores 🎼 ]