DIFFERENT FEELINGS

CHAPTER 07

Justin POV
She's nice but I'm not really into her . I need to go home now . So I get out of the rest room and head to the exit glass door .

Darn it ! . I'm so cold ! . I'm not wearing anything underneath, just my jacket that's why it's freaking cold ! .
I almost forgot I should buy a hot chocolate and I need to take home some food too . A lot of it because I'm always hungry when the weather is cold . So I'm going to buy a lot of foods . 🍇🍎🍆🍈🍏🌽🍉🍐🍄🍊🍑🌰🍋🍒🍞🍌🍓🍖🍍🍅🍗🍘🍢🍔🍙🍣🍟🍚🍤🍕🍛🍥🍳🍜🍡🍲🍝🍦🍱🍠🍧🍬🍶🍨🍭🍷🍩🍮🍸🍪🍯🍹🎂🍼🍺🍰☕🍻🍫🍵 .

I think that's enough . It's time for me to go home .

The air conditioner is killing me..
I gotta get out of her .

I was out out of the mall . Man , the rain's still heavy out here . I need to get to my car now .

So I put on my hood and I hug the paper bag that I was carrying where my snack was , so it won't get wet then I ran to my car as fast as I could .

Finally I'm inside . I start it and drift off . Men , I lost the opportunity to be with the new girl but I met a different girl . Hmm.. selena . Never heard of her.

I finally in my room now . Darn that rain ! . I take off my jacket and shoes and socks and my pants and head to the shower .

I showered with hot water . I want to go to bed now .

[ 3 Minutes Passed ]

I stepped out from the shower with a towel around my waist and head to my closet .

I grab my pajamas because it's really cold , I don't have a choice . Then I lay down and pull my covers over my shoulders so only my head is showing. I'm sleepy.. .  okay, I think I'll have to shut my eyes now . what a Good night to sleep.. I smiled . Night night..

[ Rain Pours and Thunder Claps ] ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈

Selena POV
I was in my room just laying on my bed with my blanket covered my body .

It's so cold .. wonder what Justin's  doing now ? . I think I'm inlove with him  . He never stop running in my mind ! . I wish we can be friends someday and hopefully in the future I can call be Mrs.. uhh . I forgot to ask his last name . Hmm.. maybe next time . I really wish that we can meet again , only his shirt is with me . I washed it here and it's hanging here inside my room where I can see it. I just hope he likes me.. oh Selena don't get your hopes up.. I'll just go to sleep now.. the weather is getting me sleepy anyway. Good night.