SELENA

CHAPTER 05

Justin POV
I stopped at the mall and search for a place to eat .  I guess I'll just eat here in McDonald . I stepped in and the guard opened the glass door and he greet me with a smile .

Guard:"good evening , sir .(Smilling)

I just smiled at him . I look at the menu board to choose something to eat .

McDonald's Crew:"good evening, sir." (smiling)
Me:"uhh.. hi. just get me a burger and fries. "
McDonald's crew:"is that all , sir. "
Me:"yes,yes,yes.(in a hurry)."
McDonald's crew:"dine in or take out , sir ?."
Me:"I'll eat here ."
McDonald's crew:"okay . that would be $100  and here's your number , sir."(smiling)
Me:"(hand the cash)thank you ."

Damn ! . I'm so cold . There's no hot chocolate here to order . I'll just buy outside later.

I search for an empty table where I can eat . Found one . Okay , I sat down and wait for my order .

[ 2 Minutes Passed ]

McDonald's crew:(with my order)here's your happy meal , sir .(smiling)enjoy"
Me:"thank you."

I take a bite on the burger . Oh boy.. I'm so hungry .

When I finished my happy meal I think I saw the new girl from school . The hottie .

Is that her ? . I stand up to look at her clearly . I think she ate here . I never noticed her . She's about to leave . Should I introduced myself to her ??. Well, it's a perfect time , we're in a mall and it's raining outside . Okay, okay . I'll go to her now .

I was in a hurry and suddenly a waitress comes into my path . She come from the corner , so i bumped into her and she was carrying some food so the food spilled onto me . It was all over my shirt now .

Waitress:"oh my gosh ! . I am so sorry , sir .(scared)."
Me:"no, it was my fault . If I wouldn't be in a hurry this wouldn't happened."

She wipe my shirt with a tissue . She looks scared. I look at the new girl she wasn't there anymore . Men ! . Everyone is looking at us.

Waitress:"(still wiping)I'm really sorry, sir."
Me:"no, it's okay ."

The manager came . I think he's angry at the waitress.

Manager:"what is going on here ?!
Waitress:"it was all my fault sir ." (Scared)
Manager:"you clumsy little fool !! .  I'm very sorry, sir. It won't happened again . Selena , you're FIRED !! .
Waitress:"fired ?? . Pls don't fire me boss . I'm only living myself . It's hard to search for a job today."
Manager:"I don't care."
Me:"Sir, you don't need to do that . It was my fault. I was in a hurry. There's nothing to worry about , I'm okay."

He look at Selena with a mad face.

Manager:"very well then . Ms. Gomez."
Selena:"yes, sir ?."
Manager:"clean up the mess you made."
Selena:"yes, sir."

That manager is so cruel . So her name is Selena. She's cute but she's not my type .