DATING WITH THE HOTTIE

CHAPTER 10

Justin POV

[ Alarm Beeping ]

Oh god... what time is it ??. It's still dark out . I look at the time . 

What ??.
It's 07:00 ??.
Already ??.

Why'd you wake me up at a time like this you stupid clock !! Mrs.Kingsley's gotta kill me again if I will get late again tomorrow .

I pull my blanket over me and shut my eyes .

[ 07: 30 PM ]

[ 08:00 PM ]

[ 08:30 PM ]

[ 08:40 PM ]

Agatha... mmm.. Agatha... yeahh... Agatha.. Agatha. Agatha. AGATHA !!!!! .

I burst out of my bed and look at the time. Oh no.. no no no no . I ran rapidly to my bathroom . I quickly wash my self .

I went out of my bathroom and open my closet and choose a clothes to wear.

I fix my hair while looking at the mirror . I put on some fragrance and I put on my shoes  then grab my keys and my jacket then drift off .

I finally arrived at the mall and ran quickly inside . Men , there's alot of people I don't know where she is .

I ran around the mall to find her but there's no sign of her . God.. I was a total screwed . I just sat on a bench and shook my head .

Agatha POV
I'm at the mall now and Justin is still nowhere to be seen  . It's getting late  . Oh my gosh.. I forgot to tell him that where we should meet here . I'm a total screwed ! . Maybe he's here now , I better go look for him . It's 09:00 PM . Where could he be ?? .

Wait.. is that Justin ?? .
Yes, that's him.  He was shooking his head . Ohh.. my poor little baby . I'm here now .

Justin POV
I think we're not ment for each other . I guess . It's 09:00,  I'll have to go home now  .

I stand and was about to walk away when suddenly someone holds my arm  . I quickly look and it was Agatha . She looks sad  .

Me:"oh.. agatha, I'm sorry I came late . I was looking for you ."
Agatha:"no , it was all my fault  . I didn't tell you where we'll going to meet here and I've been looking for you too . I guess I was a totally screwed anyway."
Me:"no, it's ok . I was just worrying about you . Maybe you'll get angry if I didn't show up at the right time ."

Agatha:"(stop and smiles)I love you..

I was surprised by that . I got butterfly In my stomach .

I put my arm around her and said:

Me:"I love you more.."

She smiled .

[🎼 Dream Girl - Kolohe Kai 🎼 ]

Me:"wanna eat ?."
Agatha:"no, I'm on a diet.  (Smiles)."
Me:"ohh...(smiles) . Right ."
Agatha:"but I want to float ."
Me:"float ?."
Agatha:"yes. Come on."

She grab me and head to McDonald .

What ??? No way .. this is where Selena's working . What if she gave me my shirt in front of Agatha.  What would I say to her ??.

Me:"uhh.. agatha..
Agatha:"what ?."
Me:"maybe we could eat somewhere else ."
Agatha:"do we have to ?. we're here anyway. So let's go . Oh , wait ! . (Stops and looks at the shoe store) .
Me:"what's wrong ?."
Agatha:"I want those shoes ."
Me:"what about your float ?."
Agatha:"can you just please get it for me while I buy these ?."
Me:"sure . No problem."
Agatha:"thanks . (Smile cutely)

Okay . So I'm like her assistant now ..