THE ACCIDENT

CHAPTER 22

Justin POV
Fuck , that Agatha ! . if my friends knows about this I'm sure they'll be laughing at me ! . fuck , her !! . why did I even met her ?? . she's just a useless bitch !! . no one's cheats on Justin Bieber !! . How could she !!!!! . Ugh !!

I am so mad right now !!! . I want to burned that them both alive !!! . And Agatha ? , I want to drowned her in the ocean so that she would realized that she messed with the wrong guy !!!.

[ 🎼Hear Me - Justin Bieber🎼 ]

I was a fool !!!. Why did I even choose to love her ???. I should have been cheating on her too !!. Why did I've been fallen so dumbed for her ???. I even changed  myself for her !!. Why did I love her so seriously ??!!!. Bullshit !!! .

I was driving so mad this time , I'm going to fast . I don't care what will going to happened to me .
A tear just fall from my left eye . I just ignored it . I am angry , so angry .

I didn't noticed that suddenly , a truck just popped out of my way at the corner. He was on my lane which he was wrong . so I got accident , we bumped to each other. I fainted . I bumped my head so I got wounded and I was bleeding out . if I didn't get to the hospital earlier later I'll be dead.

Selena POV
I was drinking a glass of water after my performance   . I was so exhausted..suddenly I got scared and I drop the glass right out of my hand . so it scattered all over the floor .

Nadine:"Selena , what's wrong ?? . you look so scared ."
Selena:"am I ? .
Nadine:"yeah, something wrong ??."
Selena:"I don't know . I'm feeling so strange right now.. "
Nadine:"maybe there is , Selena ."
Selena:"what makes you so sure ?."
Nadine:"maybe you had a sixth sense. Okay, I'm going to ask you something like this , who's the most important person in your life right now ?."
Selena:"my family , of course ."
Nadine: "do you always think of them all the time , even when you get up and go to bed ?."
Selena:"well, sometimes but not that much."
Nadine:"then it's not your family who's in trouble."
Selena:"what do you mean ??. Do you mean Justin is in trouble ??."
Nadine:"unless he's not in your mind all the time ."
Selena: "are you kidding me ??. He's always running on my mind all day and night ! . i have to go. I need to find him ."
Nadine: "take care, Selena."
Selena:" I will ."

I told you, Selena that you will gonna regret this .
What if he's dead ?. No !!. Don't say that you stupid brat ! . Let's just think in a positive way . I'm feeling so uncomfortable . I'm sweating and nervous . I hope he's okay but I can that he's not . This stupid instinct is making me so nervous !.