FIRST DANCE

CHAPTER 15

Selena POV

[ 07:20 PM ]

I went out and called a taxi .

Taxi driver:"where to miss ?."
Me:"Csu."
Taxi driver:"that will be $5."
Me:"okay . Just step on it ."
Taxi driver:"okay.. "

[ 05 MINUTES PASSED ]

Taxi:"we arrived at your destination, Ma'am ."
Me:"(busy playing game on her phone)oh okay. Great . Thanks ."

I stepped out and went inside of the campus . I put my phone in my purse .

Gosh.. I'm nervous.. I was walking in the hallway . I can hear the music from here .

[ 🎶 I'm so in love - Stevie Hang 🎶 ]

I 'm about to open the door that leads to the prom's dance floor but I can't.. what if everybody laugh at me and make fun of me ??. This is the first time I wore a dress like this . I stop and think for a second . I'll just leave it to batman .

Okay . Here I go .

I open the door and every one was looking at me, As I walk step by step, I was looking down . I'm so nervous.. I head to a sofa and sit . God . Where are those two love birds anyway ?.

[ 2 Minutes Later ]

The music change into a love song . Everybody is dancing with their partners now .

[ 🎶 Here In My Heart - Plus One 🎶 ]

Wow.. I like this song..
I'm feeling the song and I'm relating it to myself . It's all about for Justin . The song is perfect for me and him .

Suddenly a boy just ask me.

Boy:"may I have this dance ?." (Smiles)
Me:"I'm sorry . I can't ."
Boy:"okay."(left)

My eyes just caught Agatha and Justin dancing sweet .

Oh.. there they are . Getting sweet to each other again.. I'm so sad..
The song makes me loner .

Then another boy ask me again.

Boy:"may I have this dance, my lady ?."

Guess I should take it from here .

Me:"okay." (Smiles)

I put my hand on his open hand and we make our way to the dancefloor . He put my hands on his shoulders and he holds me on my waist . Okay , we're dancing now .

Me:"well. What's your name, anyway ?."
James:"I'm James Reid."
Me:"oh . I'm Selena . Wait , but are you the owner of the party house in Reyes ville ?."
James:"well, yes . It was my dad's."
Me:"ohh.. that was a huge party house."
James:"well, it's not much ."
Me:"are you kidding me ? . It was so huge and it was the richest party house in the country, you know that."
James:"well.. can we just not talk about that for awhile ?."
Me:"oh . Okay . Sorry . (Smiles)."

He smiled at me too.

Justin POV
I was sweet dancing with Agatha . It was our first sweet dance together .

Me:"umm.. Agatha ?."
Agatha:"yes ?."
Me:"did you saw Selena already?."
Agatha:"not yet . Maybe she stayed at my condo . She's a lazy bum . I already brought her a dress for this and she's not coming ??."
Me:"relax babe . Maybe she's here . We can't just see her because you know there's a lot of people here ."
Agatha:"I hope so.. "

Suddenly, my eyes caught someone . Is that Selena ??.
Wow.. She's so beautiful . I never thought that she has a beauty like that . She's dancing with somebody . What ??. James ??. Oh no . Why it has to be him ?? . Well, he's my friend but why am I acting like this ?? . Do I like Selena ?? . This is so strange . Well, a little . She's pretty and cute but wait why am I saying this ?? . I never felt like this to girls that I like . I always get a boner but her she's different the way how I feel for her . Is this real love ? . This can't be ..

Agatha:"uhh.. Justin."
Me:"what's wrong ?."
Agatha:"I think I need to go home now . My head is spinning again."
Me:"oh . Your headache strikes again . I'll take you home now ."
Agatha:"thank you."

So we went out and I drove Agatha to her condo . She told me that she always suffers a headache every night and she should take a rest now .

I carry her inside because She fall asleep . I put her down on her bed . I take off her heels and I pull the covers on her body . I kissed her good night . Then I left .