I'LL WAKE UP SOON

CHAPTER 24

Selena POV

[ @ The Hospital ]

They rushed Justin to the emergency room and they told me that I should wait outside..

Oh god, please save him.. How does this happened ?.. I was crying really hard . it's a really hard time for me that and I got no one by my side . I told myself I regret this.. why is this happening to me ??.

[ A couple of minutes passed ]

A doctor came out from the ER. I stand up quickly to ask him .

Me:"how is he, doc ?."
Doctor:"  . he's fine now but he's in Coma but there's no need to worry, he'll be awaken soon. He's ready to transfer to another room just call me if he wakes up , okay ?."
Me:"when will he awake then ?."
Doctor:"we can't really tell when . sometimes it take months or years."
Me:"is he gonna be okay ?."
Doctor:"yes , he's fine . he's just in a long sleep. "
Me:"okay. Thanks, Doc . you're a life saver.. "
Doctor:"it's my pleasure . (smile)

Justin is in coma.. this is all my fault !!. I hope he'll wake up soon..

I went to his room . I saw him lying on the bed  .

[🎼
(Slow Version) Heaven - DJ Sammy.🎼]

Tears fell from my eyes then I approach to him
he's going to sleep for a very long time.. I sat on the chair near to his bed .

Me:"Justin. (I look at him) Justin , if you can hear me I just want you to know that from the moment I saw you , I've fallen so deep for you .. I get sad when you told that you already had a girlfriend and I was shocked when I know that it was Agatha .. I've been so gloomy and lonely a weeks ago.. My grades are down , my teacher even scolded me about that .. I'm in love with you , Justin . truly I am..

I lay my head on the bed next to Justin . Then I went to sleep ...

[ Morning, 07:00 AM ]

Kris and Agatha just walk in the room . so I woke up and stand away from Agatha and Justin. Agatha was crying while he hugs him .

Agatha:"(crying)no, Justin. I'm so sorry.. "

Me and Kris just standing next to each other .

Me:"(to Kris)why is she apologizing for ?."
Kris:"she told me everything before Justin got accident ..

So he told me what happened before the accident .

Kris:" I am his best bud so she apologize to me and ask me if I can take her here ."
Me:"no doubt about Agatha . he never stick at one guy she dated . I know her fully because we've been friends since we we're little . by the time she turned 18 , she always hang out with her friends and partying every night , making out with different guys even though she had a boyfriend . I always told her that she should stop making out with guys that his not even her boyfriend, she always answer me "it was just sex." She never change , till now ."
Kris:"you mean she's cheating on Justin ??."
Me:"yeah . I always knew because she always came home late and she's been drinking when Justin is not with him. She just like to have sex with a guy she like."
Kris:"why don't you just tell him that she's been cheating on her ?."
Me:"I won't do that . I'll just wait till Justin caught her maybe there she will finally learned her lesson."
Kris:"you had a point thetr but don't tell him that you knew that Agatha was been  cheating on him all along . he'll get angry at you."
Me:"sure ."

Agatha went to us.

Agatha:Selena, why isn't he waking up ?."
Me:"he's in a coma . I don't know when he will going to be awake ."
Agatha:"no.. (Crys)."
Me:"I have to go home . I need to wash myself . I'll be back when I'm finish."
Kris:"sure . well , look after him."
Me:"thank you."

I went home to fix myself and I'm so hungry . I ate after I finish to wash myself , head to a stop and shop to buy some snack for Agatha and Kris.

I finally arrived at the hospital.

Me:" where's Agatha ?."
Kris:" she left. She told me that I should watch Justin for her while your not here and she said you should take care of Justin for her."
Me:" see what I told you . She supposed to take care of him because she's his girlfriend . Justin is her responsibility but it's okay for me ."
Kris:"I bet she's out drinking again."
Me:" I thought so.. when Justin wakes up and finds that out , she's dead ."
Kris:" I know when he wakes up , he doesn't want to see Agatha."

I hope so too..