SECRET REVEALED

CHAPTER 25

Selena POV
I went to school this morning to ask Mr. Poe that I will be gone for the whole week .

Mr.Poe:"why ?."
Me:"it was my friend. He's in the hospital. Her mom can't go home right away because her boss wouldn't allow her to . She'll be arriving next week."
Mr.Poe:"Selena, your grades will be affected here , you know that ?."
Me:"yes, sir."
Mr.Poe:"you're excused."
Me:"Thank you , sir."

Okay.. I was excused and Kris was helping me looking after to Justin . Agatha never show up at the hospital.

I went to the hospital now .
I saw Kris .

Me:"hey.."
Kris:"yes ?."
Me:"thank you.. for keeping me company ."
Kris:"(smiles) Justin is my best friend and I can't bare to watch him like this and that's why I'm helping you ."
Me:"Agatha has no heart . She never show up here ."
Kris:"she's just scared ."
Me:"I wish Justin.. will get Agatha out of his heart."
Kris:"what do you mean ??."
Me:"uhh.. you know, uhh.. we can see that she's not the one for him. There's someone else out there for him , we never know who will be his "the one"."
Kris:"wait , what are you saying ? . You don't want Agatha and Justin make up ?."
Me:"no. Because She's a slut . She's no good for him."
Kris:"I can see that too."

Kris POV
There's something about Selena . I can tell that she likes Justin . Hehehe.. the way she takes care of him and she always sleep next to his bed , she suffer sleeping sitting just to guide him and most of all, how the way she looks at him every night before she go to sleep . She got that look . I'll just be quiet.

[ 08:00 PM ]

I was lying on the sofa , ready to sleep .

Kris:"are you going to sleep , Selena ?."
Me:"maybe later."
Selena:"why ?."
Selena:"I'm not sleepy yet."
Kris:"oh . Okay.. I'll hit the hay now."
Selena:"okay.(smiles)."

I shut my eyes now .

Selena POV
I put my head on the edge of Justin's bed and i look at him with a lonely face.

Ohh.. Justin, when will you wake up ??. plss.. Justin , wake up .
Your the only thing I ever want for Christmas .. please , wake up . When will you come back ? . I close my eyes and pray .

[ 🎼 I need a miracle - Plus one 🎼 ]

[ 12:30 AM  ]

I woke up suddenly . I look at the wall clock it's 12:30 . Oh god... Why do I wake up at a time like this ?.

Wait, where's Kris ??.
Suddenly, the door open .

Me:"Kris, where have you been ??."
Kris:"Selena, why did you wake up at a time like this ??."
Me:"I don't know . How about you ?."
Kris:"I can't sleep anymore. So, I went to buy some snacks . Want some ?."
Me:"give me one."

Kris hand me a Pringles bites .

Me:"thanks."

I open my Pringles and eat with my feet up on the chair and my chin we're on my knees . Kris went eating his snacks too . He sat on the sofa where he was sleeping .

Me:"I can't believe that I woke up ."
Kris:"well, they say that if you wake up in the middle of the night, there's a chance that there's someone is staring you ."
Me:"you're kidding me, right ?."
Kris:"no, I'm serious . Our brain can sense someone staring at you . It's all over the Internet . Look it up ."

I stopped and look at Kris .
I ran to him with a scared face but I was laughing while I ran. I sit beside him .
He was laughing . I'm a scaredy cat , now you know .

Me:"(seriously Scared but laughing)Kris, don't make a jokes like that . We're on the hospital, can't you see ."

I was hidding my face on his shoulder and I was squeezing to him .

Kris:"I'm kidding ."
Me:"you sure ?."
Kris:"don't worry I'm here."
Me:"I'm not going anywhere . I'm staying here ."
Kris:"don't be scared . I said I am here ."

I stopped and remind about the prom when Justin sang to me..

[ Flashback ]

Justin:"🎤 take my hand .
Let's just dance .
Watch my feet .
Follow me .
Don't be scared,
Cause I'm here .
If you didn't know,
This is love.." 🎤

Kris:"Selena ."
Me:"(snap back to reality) what ?."
Kris:"are you thinking something ?."
Me:"why ?."
Kris:"nothing ."
Me:"you know what, Kris . What if Justin doesn't wake up anymore, what would you do ?."
Kris:"of course, first of all I will be very sad . How about you ?."
Me:"I will very sad too,  of course and I will regret that I didn't had the chance to say what I'm feeling for him."
Kris:"what's that ?."
Me:"Kris, I love, Justin . Since the day that I met him."
Kris:"really ?."

So I told him everything about how I feel to Justin . I don't have a friend to talk so I told him .

Kris:"why are you telling me all this ?."
Me:"i can't hide it anymore, Kris . And I got no friends to talk to . You're the only one I got ."
Kris:"that's sad.. well, I'm here . I'll be your friend."
Me:"thanks, Kris."

After that we go back to sleep .