WE'RE DONE !!

CHAPTER 21

Justin POV
So I left and felt guilty about my self. Oh god , why did I did that ??. I only made it worst.. I don't want her to hate me . What if she never talks to me anymore ?.

[ 🎼 How To Save A Life - The Fray 🎼]

I was driving home . I'm so exhausted . I want to go to bed now .. While I'm driving . I think I saw Agatha to this bar that I'm going to pass by and she's with a guy . they're like a couple because they we're so close to each other . I stop my car a very distant to them to see what they we're doing.  I tried to call Agatha to her cell but she won't answer . so I just watch them quietly . I kept staring at them with my eyes blazing of anger .

What the fucknutt ???. Did she just kissed that asshole ?? . she's cheating on me !  Why didn't I realized that earlier ?? . I never thought that she was a good liar . okay , she ask for this .

So I step out from my car and went straight to them .

Agatha: "Justin ?!."

They let go of each others lips with a surprise face .

Me:"what are you doing here ??."
Guy:"who is he ??."
Me:"(to the guy)no, who are you ??
Guy:"are you looking for trouble ??."

I grab Agatha's hand to go home with me .

Agatha:"Justin ! . just stop ."
Me:"we are going home now."
Guy:" hey !! Don't you touch her my gir!!."

He snatch Agatha's hand on my grip and he punched me in the face .

I was on the ground . I wipe the blood from on my lips with my finger and look at it.

Me:"(on the ground) really ? . your girl ??."
Guy:"who the fuck are you ??."
Me:"well me ??.(stands) I am her boyfriend !."
Guy:"oh really ? (Laughing). Well too bad she's been with me when your not with her and we're 3 years together . aren't we , baby ?."
Agatha: "(speechless)..
Me:" Agatha, is it true ?? you're in a relationship with this bullshit ??."

I hold her hand .

Agatha:"(scared)Justin.. (pulls her hand from my grip) Just stop !. Okay ?. I'm not going ."
Me:"okay . I'm out . I won't make this harder for you . (walking away to his car)(yelling) live your life without me bitch but i am thanking you for staying out of my life !! . You're just a worthless piece of shit and I don't ever want to see you again !! . I'm the one who's breaking up with you !! . Who needs you !!! and keep that talentless pussy away from me, you hear me ?!! ."

Oohh.. That's gonna hurt her a lot but I mean it, she has a very talented pussy . I just said that so she would feel horrible about herself.

I shut the car door and drift off fast .

Guy:"yeah ! . Ran like a pussy !.(laughing)now, where we're we . (continue kissing)