THE MOVEMENT

CHAPTER 26

[ OCTOBER ]

[ NOVEMBER ]

[ DECEMBER 24  ]

Selena POV
It's Christmas eve later on . Justin is still on his sleep..

I am sleeping in my home now because Justin's mom was the one who's taking care of him but I always visiting at the hospital everyday before I go to school and I sleep there sometimes .

I'm still in my bed . I'm thinking if I'm going to the hospital . Well, the weather is okay . It's just that I don't feel so good today , my head is aching like shit but I'm still going . I want to see Justin . I can't go out a day without seeing him .

So I went to the shower to clean myself . Then after a couple of minutes , stepped out fromy bathroom and head to my closet .

I am ready now . I'm going to the hospital . Oh my god , it's Christmas eve . I hope by evening, Justin will wake up.. all I want for Christmas is Justin and I wish that he will wake up now..

[ @ THE HOSPITAL ]

Me:"hi , Mrs. Pattie ."
Mrs.Pattie:"Selena . Is anything wrong ? You don't look so good today."
Me:"I had a headache . I already drank medicine but it won't fade away ."
Mrs.Pattie:"I think you need a rest .  Why don't you go home and get some sleep for awhile ?."
Me:"no . I'll just sleep here with Justin . I don't want to go home yet ."
Mrs.Pattie:"are you sure about that , Selena ?. Because I'm going to the market to buy something for Christmas eve."
Me:"yes . I'm okay ."
Mts.Pattie:"I'm going now , Selena . Take care of Justin for me."
Me:"I will , Mrs.Pattie."

Mrs.Pattie left now . Tonight is Christmas night . Justin won't wake up .

[ 7:00 AM ]

[ 8:30 AM ]

Me:"umm.. Justin. I hope you can't hear because if you do that will be embarrassing umm, you know what, the first time I saw you , I fall for you . Because you have a very perfect face and I think you will be the one for me .

I Stop and stare at him.

Okay ..... This stupid headache is ruining the moment !! Ugh !! . I think I'll just go to sleep for awhile . I lay on the sofa where Kris used to sleep . I shut my eyes
and went into a deep slumber.

[ 10 SECONDS PASSED ]

Justin:"(fingers moving slowly then stops)

[ 3:00 PM ]

Kris:"Selena !."
Me:"what ? ."( Still eyes closed)
Kris:"where's Mrs.Pattie ?."
Me:"she went to the market."
Kris:"oh . Why are you sleeping ?."
Me:"I got this stupid headache that won't go away."
Kris:"you should sing . You will feel a relief while doing it."
Me:"really ?."(Open eyes)
Kris:"You should try it. I'll be going now ."
Me:"where are you going ?."
Kris:"you know, boyfriend duties."
Me:"ohh... Okay."
Kris:"see you later."

I sit up and look at the wall clock above me . What ?? It's 3PM ???. Boy , I sleep that long but it's all worth in .

I should sing said Kris to make this headache go away . BOkay.. what song should I sing ?. How about I sing to Justin ..

So I sat down to this chair beside his bed .

I look at him deeply and I started singing.

Selena(singing):"🎤When a day is said and done,
In the middle of the night and you're fast asleep, my love.
Stay awake looking at your beauty,
Telling myself I'm the luckiest girl alive.
Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk out of my life (life).
Why you take such a hold of me boy,
When I'm still trying to get my act right.

What is the reason, when you really could have any girl you want,
I don't see, what I have to offer.
I should've been a [season], guess you could see I had potential.
Do you know you're my Miracle?

I'm like a statue, stuck staring right at you,
Got me frozen in my tracks.
So amazed how you take me back,
Each and everytime our love collapsed.
Statue, stuck staring right at you,
So when I'm lost for words,
Everytime I disappoint you,
It's just cause I can't believe,
That you're so beautiful.
Don't wanna lose you, no.🎤."

I stop and stare at him . It makes me cry when I stare at him each time I sang a love song for him . I just.. missed him.. so much..

I shook my head on Justin bed on the edge .

I'm hungry . I'll go buy some snacks outside . 

So I went out to buy some food .

[ 5 SECOND PASSED ]

Justin:"(opening his eyes slowly).

When I was walking on the hallway I met Mrs.Pattie with some snacks with her.

Mrs.Pattie:"where are you going, Selena ?. I'm sorry I took so long there's much to clean in the house and I cooked food for tonight."
Me:"oh.. I'm just going to buy some food outside so since you're here, I'll be going home now to wash myself."
Mrs.Pattie:"okay, hunnie. Take care."
Me:"thank you.(Smiles)

Great ! . Mrs.Pattie is here , I'll just visit Justin later before I went to work.