Chapter 1

"huhhhh why do only i have lot of problems "
I murmed to myself today at any cost i have to complete my project or il get straight zero in this project.
I forgot to introduce myself Riya im just 20 well i should't tell my age but im not a typical girl who does't disclose her age well infact i torture my sweet little brother telling him iam 5 years elder then you this that and he don't have any option soo he quitely listen to my tantrams elder one of sibling always have their perks so i use it in every way possible purposely annoy him but i love him more then anything in this world .

Right now Im getting ready to college .

Have to wait for bus everyday but today i waited for 20 min later bus finally arrived .

As i hopped in bus the guy whom i despise the most was seating right beside the seat where the only one seat which was vaccant do i have option now so i planted my bum there.

I behaved as if i am seating beside stranger but that ashole can't keep his mouth shut

"dekho kaun baithaa hai side mein aaj"said that moron .

"subah kis kaa muu dekh liyaa aaj kaa din pakka buraa jaayegaa meraa" i said to him nailed it right ysss good job Rajini i said to myself .

Were you ever in situation when you actually want to kill that person but just can satisy yourself by imagining it as i am doing the same.

As i was in my own thoughts ticket collecter nudged me to collect my ticket amout as i was busy searching money which i had stuffed in bag as i was getting late for college actually i am a girl who is always late if i ever go early to college everyone gets surprised and ask me

"look someone have got up early today "

this is nothing they do that all over acting which make me laugh as well such a mad people they are by the way they are my friend so don't expect me to be a sidhi sadhi girl .... .

I finally got money as i was about to hand money to the collector but to my surprise he was't there anymore where did he dissapered do he have that watch as well Mr.India waala as i was busy thinking i heard that moron say.

" just turn he is collecting money of the person who is seating on last seat and he don't have Mr.India ka watch"

he was trying so hard not to laugh have i said out so loud such a dumbo i am .

"that you are" that ashole said i shall carry a knife .

" i heard that too" he said

I should have bought tissue with me my tears are sooo interested in ruining my kajol.

" i payed for both of us " he said

" oooh my god who payed my ticket Mr. Ritesh Sharma " i said dramatically .

"You watch daily soap a lot"he said

"non of your business"

" can't you be a little good to me you should surely go in big boss "

" thanks for your offer but you
are a person who had started it"

" that situation was like that"

"ooohh really well i don't want to spoil my mood"

" well i did said sorry to you that too more then 100 times "

"a sorry can't fix everything"

That shut him up yssss .Rest of the ride went in silent once i reached college i got down from bus without bidding him good bye.