Chapter 21

Vijay's POV

I woke up early today sleep didn, 't seem to come anywhere near me. I got ready to head office. Hope Joseph has found relevant information about him.

As I reached my office I soon got involved into my work as I have to finish all my work as fast as I could and have to get hold of Ritesh.

I was sending mails to few of my clients Joseph entered my cabin.
He handed me few papers and photograph.

“Sir, I have collected all the information about Ritesh” he said, seating on chair placed in front of table.

“So what all you know tell me fast,” I said, keeping aside paper looking towards him.

“He is from same collage as Madam, and he stays in shanti nagar colony Sir and there are only two other people in his family those are his sister and mother” he said, looking straight into my eyes. I nodded to him.

As I scanned through paper his address was written.

I reached shanti Nagar Colony how could I hold myself from not reaching here I have to know what his motive behind all this.

There were so many houses, I was getting, confused which house would it be of his.

As I was wandering around the house one old Lady in her mid 50s was going to another colony I stopped her to ask she eyed me from head to toe I felt a bit conscious about myself.

“Aunty do you know this guy called Ritesh” I asked her showing his photograph which Joseph had given me.

She looked at it carefully as if she had seen that face for first time she snatched that photo from me.

I looked at her bewildered again started looking at it why do I get such psycho people in my life, and then she turned towards left I followed her and showed me blue colored house saying it was his house.

To show that house she has to do all that stunts I guess she watch a lot of TV serials.

I was standing in front of Ritesh's house debating whether I should go inside or turn around what if his family doesn, 't know all his stunts.

I cannot put my life at stack if I turn back now, I will loose Riya for forever.

I made up my mind and rang door bell I waited for a few minutes and door opened lady in her mid 40s opened the door she was beautiful still at her age I asked her about Ritesh's whereabouts.

“Aunty is Ritesh home?” I asked her.

“He will be back in five minutes come inside beta” she called me in politely I entered their house it was well maintained I sat on sofa and waited patiently.

In mean time aunty bought orange juice for me.

“It's okay aunty,” I said, rejecting politely.

“No beta please have you have come in such a hot summer have” she said, smiling at me and at the same time handing me a glass of juice such a humble lady can have such a cruel son.

I was scrolling through my mails and door opened Ritesh entered inside without noticing me he was closing the door aunty came near him from kitchen, "Beta your friend is waiting for you from a long time” she said, looking towards me Ritesh raised his head and turned towards me as soon as he saw me his face turned red with rage in his eyes he walked up to me he held my collar and was forcefully started dragging me towards door.

I held his hand and punched his face in that time his mother came bewildered to see us in this position her face had turned pale.

“Why are you behaving like this Ritesh”she asked him panicked.

“Do you know who the hell he is” he said, looking at me unpleasantly.

“What do you mean?” I asked him what he is trying to say doesn't he know who am I.

“He is Gangadhar Singh's son unfortunately my father” he said I looked at him shocked my blood drained from my body as soon as I heard that.

“What are you saying Ritesh” his mother asked looking at him in a shocked state as I was.

“Yes mummy he is your step son” he said greetings his teeth” I felt something unpleasant crippling my body how is this possible.

_______________________________________

Hello my Lovely Readers  I'm back with a boom....
So did you like this chapter I had been trying to pen down this chapter but, due to my busy schedule wasn't able to sorry for making you guys wait but, you already know I really love you guys a lot whenever you guys vote and comment on my chapter I feel like I'm on cloud nine so shower your Love on this Poor Author...😙😙😙😙😙

Do comment and vote and don't forget to follow me guys it really means a lot to me your appreciation inspires me to pen down my stories and present it in front of you .....Love you
😊😊😊😊