Chapter two

Right now im getting too late well forget Im always late whenever my all friends decide to go on a trip or just to hang out they tell me half n hour early to arrive so that i can reach on time.

" beta go carefully and try to come early today "said my angel

"okay angel il try to come early and make sure Rihaan complete his homework yesterday his teacher had called me and was complaining about his antics"

"oohh beta don't you know how naughty he his"

"but still angel please take care of him okay "

" okay beta "

"bye luv uu"

well you all might be thinking who is dis angel she is my grandmaa yes i stay with my with my grandmaa and my little brother .I lost my parents in my childhood 10 years ago in one car accidents my father was owner of small coffee shop which is in city where i actually work and take care if it .my grandmaa used to take care of that cafe when my parents died but last year she got sick and she even lost her memory due to it for me it was so difficult to handle everything because as you know i have to take care of my brother ,cafe and my grandmaa but thanx to my frdz they helped me a lot during this hurdles of my life .
My family was a perfect family my parents loved us so much me, bro maa paa my grandmaa we were such a happy family but god always has some other plans.
Sometime i feel so damn lonely but no one is there to wipe my tears away if im hungry my mom won't come and feed me if i get angry i don't have father who will comfort make me smile and hug me tight ..sometime in such a crowded place you are still alone .everyone desire to become rich more beautiful i only wish to get my parents back god really played with my life .