Chapter 19

After two Days

As I was cooking for lunch my Dadi handed me phone saying someone was calling it was none other then Gaurav I received his phone.

"Hello Gaurav whatsup?I asked.

"Hii Riya how are you?"he asked

"Iam good Gaurav "I said

"Okay so" he said

"Where are you this days Gaurav I forgot to ask you"? I asked him.

"Iam in Bangalore Riya I got job here so living here from last two years that's why it was easy for me to find job for you" he said relief washed over me there will be someone in that city whom I trust I was happy to know that.

"Okay that will be great for me" I said

"Yes off course I will always by your side you can count on me by the way Riya I called you to inform that your interview is on Monday you have to be in Bangalore by Sunday your interview will be scheduled during morning time" he said bit sternly.

"What on Monday itself" I said shocked .

"Yes you have to be here by Sunday I know it's too fast but I'm there for you I will take care of everything you just have to reach here by Sunday is that clear" he asked strictly I nodded to myself .

"Yes Gaurav I will be there don't worry " i said and hung up.

Today is Thursday how will I manage everything I don't have enough money right now.

I cooked food cleaned kitchen otherwise Dadi will kill me she hate messy kitchen.

I don't know how will I gather money for everything now.

Dadi called me I got up to check on
"What happened Dadi? I asked her.

"Park your bike inside our gate otherwise those naughty kids will scratch on your bike you know how naughty they are" she said, actually she is right once I forgot to park my bike inside our house.

I kept on entrance of our gate they punctured my bike and I had to suffer due to that.

I took key from a table and got my bike inside she is my baby I love her a lot she is the only thing which I can call mine only mine I never allowed anyone to touch her.

______________________________________

"Riyaa Riyaa...."why is my brother yelling my name.

I walked out of my bedroom to see my brother's sad face.

"What happened have you gone nuts?"I asked him irritated by his behaviour.

"Tomorrow is my farewell and I don't have anything to wear everyone was planning Today, all my friends are wearing suits and I in same old jeans paint and faded T-shirt" he said angrily I felt really bad I bought him new clothes occasionally neither he insisted to buy him new clothes but, Today he was acting like crazy teen.

"I cannot afford suit for you Rihaan you already know that" I said as obvious.

"Of course you cannot afford I wish mamma papa were alive they could have fulfilled all my wishes" he said sadly my heart broke looking at him I couldn't even fulfill his small wishes.

" What are you saying Rihaan your sister have tried to fulfill all your wishes and you are behaving this low with her"she said discontented with his behaviour.

"It's okay Dadi" I said sadly what else I could say he was right in his place.

"You shut up Riya and Rihaan go and freshen up your tongue have grown too long" she said angrily to Rihaan.

I took my bike key and got out of my house I need to breath.

I was running out of money and here on other side I have to buy him a suit I don't have money to go for interview
Also what to do yaar.

As I was passing by I came across a mechanic shop I stopped by that shop as I wanted to repair mirror of this bike as those naughty kids had broke mirror of left side.

There were so many bikes parked near by his shop dust had covered them thoroughly.

I went near him and told him to change mirror of my bike.

"Why are so many bikes parked that too covered in dust"I asked him curiously.

"They are all for sale madam"he said casually.

"Do you buy older one and sell them"I asked him.

"Yes madam we buy bikes and sell them this days there is lot of demand of second hand bikes madam" he said

"For how much amount you will purchase my bike" I asked him bit sadly.

"This bike I can purchase it for fifteen thousand madam" he said will that be sufficient for us.

"I can easily sell this for 20000/- and you are telling you will buy this for just 15k" I bargained as it is in our blood of middle class people.

"See if you are really willing to sell I will buy it for 18k last and finale" he said I agreed to him as I don't have any option.

I sold my bike to him and slipped money inside my wallet.

For a last time I touched my bike seat and left from there I felt something inside me broke Today.

I never imagined my life would take such a drastic turn.

I reached my home and told my Dadi about bike which I sold Today she turned furious after listening to me but I didn't had any option left.

Next Day

I woke up early as Rihaan's Farewell was today have to make breakfast early he had informed he will leave soon.

I was packing my bag as I had to leave tomorrow Rihaan walked in my room wearing suit he was looking so handsome.

I hugged him tightly and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Riya"he said looking at me.

"Ooh come on you don't have to" I said slapping him lightly he again hugged me tight I embraced him in my arms no matter how much we quirrrel we cannot live without each other that's how siblings are.

He left for his school I got myself busy with packing.

_______________________________________
Hey Guys as promised I'm back again with another chapter shower some love and thank you all for voting commenting and showing your love it really means a lot to melove you guys....

Do comment and vote and don't forget to follow me guys it really means a lot to me your appreciation inspires me to pen down my stories and present it in front of you .....Love you
😊😊😊😊