Chapter 12

I opened the door Vijay was standing there his eyes were all red is he drunk oh my goodness he is.

He was coming close to me I jerked away and closed the door.

" Riya" his voice sounds so different.

"Riya did I ever made you feel sad or did I ever hurt you in this day's or it's something else, did you really married me for your café you don't have any feelings for me not even tiniest feeling Riya" saying that he fell on floor my heart was tearing looking at him in this condition and I'm the reason behind this.

I took him to our bedroom somehow it was the toughest job I have ever done in my entire life, he is so heavy and pretty tall from me it's really difficult for me to manage this drunk man.

I made him lie on bed removed his shoes and kept aside followed by his socks.

His shirt which is always crisp and shiny was drenched in sweat I think I should change that as well I removed one of his casual t shirt from wardrobe while removing that t shirt I found a photo which was living in corner of this wardrobe I took it and when I saw it IAM pretty surprised it's my photo how come he have my photo in the world of mobile phones this man has my photo in his wardrobe quite surprising though.

"Riya Riya" he called in sleeping tone.
Once I reached our bed he was asleep I guess he was just murmuring my name in his sleep.

Next Day.

Today, I have to meet Sakshi there may be a lot of surprises in my way who knows hai naa.

I wore white kurti and white leggings matching with pink veil.

As I was about to leave bell rang I went to open who must be at this time yaar to my surprise it was Vijay what he is doing now he is always so busy with his work how come Today, he thought to come in this odd hour
"Can u please move aside" he said a bit arrogantly which he is not at all.

"I thought my wife is very innocent, but she has a boyfriend as well haa that too after marriage great"  he started clapping his hands in dispice.

"You are taking me in a wrong way" I tried to make him understand what was the actual scenario, but he held my  hand tightly and dragged me out of the house he walked inside the house shutting that huge door on my face. I was shocked that would be an understatement.
I never thought that Vijay would treat me this badly that too without knowing the actual story.
Every coin has two stories and it is very important for us to know both stories before taking any steps but now anyways, I was homeless I sat there whipping for a while.

After One Hour .
I rang the bell and dadi opened the door I hugged her tight and started crying in her arms she was shocked to see me in this avatar.

"What happened Riya?

She started asking me I was not able to tell her what actually happened.

“Come sit here come my darling” she made  sit on chair and gave me water to drink I gulped down and sat there silently.

"Riya will you please tell me  what happened" she asked me in a bit strict voice.

I narrated her whole story she sat silently without saying anything.

“I will go and meet Vijay tomorrow”she said.
"Dadi no you will not go there until and unless I don't prove him I'm not wrong”I tried to convince her.

Finally, after one hour of a debate she agreed.

Next Day.

I woke up at six o clock competed usual routine and started preparing breakfast for three of us life was back to same line.
I had texted Sakshi to meet me at four o clock .

As I reached café there he was standing smirking I so wanted to punch his face, but I calmed myself and went near him.