Chapter 6

"yeah on monday im getting married"
finally blurted out.

" i know that already "
i was so surprised to hear that how come my grandmaa know about this marraige proposal if she know about this then she knows everything how is that even possible curious person that i am i asked her about it

" how come you know about all this as far as i remember no one knows a thing about it then how come you know angel" i asked

" When you were talking that day on phone midnight remember i had heard your conversation sorry its really bad to eavesdrop but i know you well Riya once you are on bed you sleep like a kumbakarn and that day you were talking on phone i was feeling thirsty so had got up to grab a bottle from fridge don't be angry please because i was drinking cold water that day so back to the topic i heard everything Riya "

I was shocked i thought after knowing about marraige proposal she will be the one to be surprised noo...in my case everything is opposite i was the one who was so damn shocked .

" so what else do you know other then marraige thing" i asked her

" i know about our cafe as well beta" she told me her voice craked while telling me .

" what shall i do now" i asked her
" its the only thing your father have left for you don't lose the only thing " told my angel

" but do i have to sacrifice myself" i askee her

" no beta never i did't mean that" then what does that mean i should't blame her for this situation in which i am

" i know its just complicated" i said

" you know sometime the best things happens at unexpected moments"she told me

"its not some movie" i told her

" that i very well know just go with flow you never know what god have stored for you beta" she said .

" ok so tell me what you want me to do"

" i think you should really marry him beta " she said

" just because he is rich hai naa " i said

" no beta i know his family very well beta " how she know about this .

" how many surprises im gonna get today" i asked

" your grandfather and his grandfather were business partners beta " she said

"what are you saying" i asked

" yes beta they both were very good friends but unfortunetly because of some missunderstandings their friendship turned into enemity "

" but on what basis are you telling me to marry him angel"

" beta not only your grandfather was his grandfathers best friend her wife also become my best friend they were from wealthy family but still Padma was such a down to earth lady she was an amazing lady we still are friends beta.Once in a while we both meet.
i met Vijay several times he is exactly like her such a down to earth man he is wonderful guy so he is best for you beta "

" You are such a secret keeper i hate you anyways back to the point i will marry him i don't have an option "

" great im happy for you beta don't worry about me and your brother we will take care of each other"

" good joke granny you both will be staying with me i jave already discussed about this with him"

" are you sure beta it will be so awkward beta "

" nothing is awkward i mean why can't a girls family can't stay with her after marraige when a guy can stay with hus family granny tell me "

" betaa this tradition have been followed from ancient years "

" i respect that but will they look after you like i do will they take care of you when you will fall sick will they feed your stomack if you vl be hungry tell me angel tell me will they "

" i can't beat you betaa in arguments i know you are matured now noo you were matured way before your age "

" i can't stay without you too one is my heart other one is my beat how can you can expect me to live without this two things"

" ohhh mera baccha you take care of me like my own mom beta " she said hugging me i know she was crying always a softy she is .

The very next day his secreatery arrived exactly at 9:30 am so puctual she was and i am always half n hour late .
She informed me everything each and every detail .The only thing which made me happy was my angel and brother will be staying with me .