Chapter 11

Vijay's POV

I went there running and what I see..... Left me dumbfounded I never expected this from her.

She was talking to some guy how the hell did he enter my house that guy was so damn close to her it looked like he is suppose to kiss her I didn't make any noise and stood behind the terrace door I can hear hussher voices of there's is he her boyfriend why didn't she informe me I wouldn't had married her his face I was unable to see I so wanted to kick him punch him and what not his voice was quite familiar I think I must have seen his face somewhere whatever it must be I'll find out the whole damn story my dear wife ....

Next Day

Riya's PoV

I don't understand why the hell now he is behind me when I'm able to live my life with more relief when I'm already a part of someone's else life.
I used to beg for his love that time he didn't even thought to look at my face now he realized is it some daily soap going on what if Vijay come to know about this he will definitely kill me for sure he must be gentleman but no man will keep quite if he get to know that his wife was with someone else....
I think I'm gone go crazy thinking about this I need to do something I need to close this chapter and there is only one way I need to get hold of his sister she is his best friend he never hide anything from her there must be some reason he is behind me now and that too after my marriage.
I was not in contact with her anymore after that brutal day but her number must be with someone I need to call Sakhshi she must be having her number as they were good friends like I was theirs time does change people....

Conversation between Riya and Sakhshi....

Riya:Hello is this Sakhshi (as I wasn't sure it's her no.)
Sakhshi: Yes Riya how are you?
Riya:how come you know it's me ?
Sakhshi: because you haven't changed your no. from last 6 years
Riya: hmmm yeah well how are you?
Sakhshi:I'm good ....
(Akward Silence)
Riya: How's your life going on?
Sakhshi:it's good and yours must be going amazing you recently got married I heard well didn't even thought to give me a call haaa..
Riya:it just happened in rush Soo..
Sakhshi:hmm it's okay yaar.. don't you miss me our friendship our masti .
Riya: If you had not ruined it in best way it could have not happened like that.
Sakhshi: Can we forget everything and restart our friendship please ....
Riya: I cannot promise that meet me near college cafe tommorow morning 11o' clock .
Sakhshi: ohhh great I'll be there.
Riya: good well bye I got a work .
Saying I hung up the phone.
It's better if past remains in past.

It was 7'o clock Vijay must come home any time.
The door bell rang take a name of devil there he is ..
I opened the door Vijay was standing there his eyes were all red is he drunk oh my goodness he is ..
He was coming close to me I jerked away and closed the door.
" Riya .." his voice sounds so different.