chapter 9

Riya' POV

" you are my wife darling won"t you allow me to touch you " he asked softly. I did't say anything and just stared at him .

I am very scared now I know what is next .

What he did next really shocked me he made me lie on the bed "sleep darling I know you are not ready good night" he kissed my forehead n hugged me tight and drifted to sleep . He is not gay naa God for heaven sake he shouldn't be anyways even I'm very sleepy.

Next morning

I woke up from my bed he was still sleeping I didn't disturb him went straight to washroom one thing which always I thought about was our parents want us to get married n make kids once u r married some of the girls get pregnant in same year of their marraige but if your watching t.v. vit your family if something even kissing scene comes up on tv our parents will change the  channel they never speak about this things but they want us to do all those things I really don't understand their logic it's really senseless I feel if you feel your children's are not matured to watch such kind of scenes then why you expect then to do those kind of stuff in such age.

I completed my morning routine and when i came back from washroom he was still sleeping i woke him up so that he can get ready and go to office .

As I was in my own thoughts he came out of washroom wearing only towel to show off his six peck abs.

"Good morning my dear wife" this jerk  naa really all clitch  dialogues he have saved in his memory.

"Morning my dear husband" I said mocking him

" someone is moody " he said actually he is right early in the morning I'm always moody till I get some chai.

"So you will be going to office today " I asked him

" yeah correct " he said

" ok I wanted to ask you something " I told

" anything " he said

"Can I go to work in my cafeteria " I was worried about my cafe I dunno what must be going on there .once you get married for small things also  you have to take permission great I thought to myself.

" what off course can I ask you something " he asked me which made me curious

" you are my wife right my other half you don't have to ask me for this things you have all the freedom dear you can work there but one condition which i like to tell you is please be home before 8o'clock ok "

He said I felt like jumping like kid without thinking anything I just jumped on him we both fell on the ground he was quite shocked by my this monkey waala behaviour later on beautiful smile spreaded  on his face which made his face the most beautiful one .we both laughed at my stunt later on we had our breakfast and he dropped me to my cafe.

As I entered my cafe everyone rushed and hugged me tight can't express my feeling .

I thought I'll never be able to work at cafe but thank God nothing happened like that .
As the latest talk  of the Cafe was my marriage so they all showered with various questions and I didn't had any other option then to answer them.

As I was busy in cash counter I heard a familiar voice as I turned my head towards right side there he was sitting Mr. Ritesh Sharma ( go in first chapter you will find out who he is) why the hell  he is here when he already knows that I own this cafe . I hope he is just here fr some coffee sips. I got busy with my work as I haven't been here from last one week lot of work is pending   various birthday party n other party orders to complete .
I should really thank my staff even in my absence they have taken care of this cafe .

" Riya I need holiday for 2 days " one of my staff called Anthony he is been working here since last 10 years he must be in his late 40's he was my father's very good friend he helped me a lot in work in my absence he took care of this cafe like his own he is like a father figure to me.

"I know you must be very tired taking care of this cafe in my absence " I said

" no my child nothing like that your aunt is  not well from last 1 week when you were not here I couldn't be able to take care of her my son was in hospital taking care of her but next week he got exams so he have to prepare for his exams" in my absence so many things have happened and I don't know a single thing

" why didn't you informed me uncle about all this things I never expected this from you " how can he can hide this important things from me

" I don't wanted to ruin your new life darling you have got married recently I don't want you to take tensions about all this"

" uncle you are a part of my family how can you can be my tension and in which hospital she is been admitted ?" I asked him
" she is been admitted in Leelabai hospital"

" let's go uncle " I said packing my bag

" Riya I'll handle you don't worry "

" uncle am I nothing to you "

" you are like my own daughter dear but now you handle this cafe evening time you can visit your aunt if we both visit hospital who will take care of cafe " he said which felt sensible to me

" ok uncle you leave now and take care of aunt I will be Der at 5 " he smiled and left.

He always been there in my tough times how can i can leave him like that. As I was engrossed in my own thoughts

" excuse me madam here is the money" as I raised my head from the computer screen this moron is smiling there like one creep

I take the bill n money and kept the change on the counter.

" keep the change Riya and one more thing I heard you are married now " he said smirking.

" it's none of your business Ritesh " I said vit the anger laced in my voice which didn't go unnoticed by him

" someone looks angry anyways so you married the one whom I despise the most " he said which made me shock

" ooh wow that's good then" I said sarcastically

" I never thought you will take revenge in such a way you married the one whom I always hated now I will make your marraige life a nightmare" he said which scared the hell out of me because I know Ritesh is not the to mess with.

" it's time to play some dirty games darling see you soon "  saying that he left ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone it's been ages I updated I know I'm very sorry guyz please forgive me guyz....

Thank you so much for all your support and love it really means a lot to me you guyz dunno how happy it makes me Thank you so much for your votes and for follow and comments love you guyz......... 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

Stay blessed