Chapter 16

Vijay banged his hand on table which was next to him and walked out of house.
I was helpless I stood there thinking about what all this happened in a fraction of minutes my life was taking a toll on me.

Dadi came running towards kitchen because of a way Vijay had walked out.

I was already weeping she came towards me and hugged me she started caressing my back with her hand I felt comfortable and secured in her arms I hugged her back after while she made me stand on our small dinning table she too sat next to me.

“Riya beta I'm very disappointed because of me you are suffering like this at that time if I hadn, 't forced you to get married to Vijay you could have lived your life happily” she said, looking into my eyes sadly.

“It's okay Dadi you had said once Marriages are made in heaven maybe I was destined to him it's just we are not compatible to each other don, 't blame your self " I said with a sad smile.

“Dadi you know on Saturday Rihaan's Farewell is there we need to get him nice suit” I said, changing the topic she looked at me for a second she knew, I were trying to change topic she too got engaged into other topic.

“Ooh is it but Suit will be very expensive naa beta, and he is not graduating u know it's his School Farewell” she said, shrugging her  shoulders.

I wanted him to look his best in this generation even small kids dress so well and his completing his high school he deserves it's better I don, 't inform dadi before buying tomorrow, I will get it and later IL convince her somehow.

Next Day
I wore my old jeans, I didn, 't feel like wearing kurti today and wore my favorite blue color T-shirt hung my bag on shoulder and walked out bidding bye to Dadi.

I got on bike and headed towards café.

Today there is so much traffic on the road I have to get there as soon as possible we have to set everything for an upcoming birthday party Tomorrow.

As  I was near to my café everyone was running around. As I drove close so many people had gathered around I looked suspiciously everywhere around me, but didn, 't get a clue, so I went closer to get a view and I saw my café had burned down.

All the Emergency services were already on site I started searching for all the staff who worked in I found them behind a café they looked horrified and scared from the situation.

I went near Anthony and stood numb I didn, 't know how to react to this situation my only precious café was burung in ashes everything was scattered around.

Anthony held his hand on my shoulder and was trying to comfort me I was controlling my emotions.
How will I break this news to my family I don, 't know how they will react Dadi will surely go insane I silently started sobbing my silent sobs turned loud and I started crying loudly I was shaking from this disaster which will surely shake my life.

All my staff members came near me, and we're trying to comfort but how IL be able to get over this.

Somehow I controlled myself.

“How did this happened?” I asked Anthony in between my hiccups.

“ Café was already on fire when I reached café I don, 't know how all this happened” he said, looking sadly at me.

“Leena did you check all the cylinders”I asked looking at Leena.

“Yes Riya I turned off all the cylinders I had switched off all the electrical equipment s too, you know I always double check”she panicked her voice was trembling.

I nodded and sat on chair why do my life has to be this bad.

Somehow Fire department had controlled the situation and now it had stopped.

I didn, 't even notice that my phone was ringing Lena nudged to pick up my phone.

I removed my phone from my jeans pocket to check when I saw the name, and it was my so caring husband I picked it.

“So how is my wife doing hope you are fine”he said from other.

“See if you want to blabber nonsense I really don, 't have time” I said, getting angry.

“I heard your café has burned into ashes I saw on YouTube, so sad to hear about that” he said mockingly I felt someone have stabbed knife in my heart.

“Rich bastard will never know the value of small things which be everything for a middle class people like us” I lashed out on him I couldn't control myself how he can be so brutal.

“Mind your language Riya don, 't forget I am your husband” he said angrily.

“Ooh is that so, but you never fulfilled any of your duties as a husband”I shot back.

“You never deserved it my dear wife and girl like you who has extra martial affairs are treated in this way”he said.

“ Swear, though you see it” I told him.

“Whatever by the way do you know how your café caught fire” he said.

"How?" I asked him.

“It's me who burned down your café into ashes " he said and I couldn't believe what I heard can he stoop so low I was bewildered listening to what he said my Dadi chose a wrong guy for me for sure.

I hung up the phone now it's too much I cannot take it I need to get out of here if I stay longer I will go insane.

As I reached home it was 3'o clock Dadi was watching movie as she saw me she got up from sofa and came near me she was looking at my tear stained face my hairs were everywhere I looked devastating.

“What happened Riya?”she said aggitatingly!

“Dadi...Dadi our café caught fire Dadi... Everything is gone Dadi everything is gone now” I started crying.

"What are you saying Riya"? She asked her voice filled with panic.

“Yes Dadi I don, 't know what we will do now “I started sobbing in between.

“It's okay beta it's okay”her voice was cracking tears rolled down her eyes she sat quietly on floor next to me.

We sat there for one hour in our agony.

Dadi got up and gave me hand to get up.

I held her hand got up and looked at Dadi she looked like a warrior who got defeated by his enemy but still is in full energy.

“Riya life is unpredictable we are just a puppet of who dance on the gesture of god we cannot expect only well things will come in our way we have to be strong enough to defeat these problems and move ahead I don, 't know what you will do but I know that you are a strong girl who will win upon any difficult situation”she said, looking straight into my eyes.

Her words gave me courage to take next step of my life.

_______________________________________

  Good  News😎😎

I have already completed next two chapters will posting soon but you guyz need to support me and show your love on this poor writer well you guys are surely showering me with so much love.....BUT KYA KAREIN DIL MANGE MORE...😇😂😂😇

Thank you so much guys for all your love votes and comments do follow me it will make me inspire to write more stories for all you lovely people.....

Thank you so much for your votes and for follow and comments love you guyz......... 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙