Chapter 10

"it's time to play some dirty games darling see you soon "

His words were ringing in my head.

That whole night I didn't sleep it was becoming difficult to erase his words
from my mind.

I got up from bed freshened up and headed towards terrace as I needed to calm my mind and soul which was getting terrified of upcoming danger of my life.

Vijay's PoV

As soon as I woke up I felt her side of bed was empty I thought she must be in kitchen and got myself indulge in getting ready as I had an important meeting to attend.

As I got ready I made my way towards kitchen as she always keeps my breakfast ready.

I have got used to this routine.
Even I have someone in my life who takes care of me .
It really feels so good thinking all this as I reached kitchen she wasn't there to my surprise where she must be she is not one of those who go to gym and all I asked my maid

"Rose have you seen Riya anywhere"

"What happened son can't leave her even for few minutes haa" teasingly she asked .

That's quite true I cannot spare her even for seconds .

I wish I can spend all my day just with her no office work neither any boring meetings shittt... I forgot that I was searching her this girl will soon make me crazy.

I searched her every corner of this damn house now I was getting tensed did she left me have I been rude to her as far as I remember I'm at my best in front of her every wish I'm trying to make it true did I forget any place think Vijay think is there any other place where I have not searched her then it hit me that I have not searched her on terrace I went there running and what I see..... Left me dumbfounded I never expected this from her.

####Hello Guys sorry for late update .
I recently got married was busy with lot of things.

Don't forget to like comment ##Love you a lot 😘😘😘😘