Chapter 13

As I reached café there he was standing smirking I so wanted to punch his face, but I calmed myself and went near him.

“Long time no see” he said, showing his pearly teeth which I wanted to break.

“Looks like someone missed me a lot after cheating”I said, smirking this hurt him.

“Looks like your husband wasn, 't happy finding us both on terrace”
He said, raising his eyebrows.

“Of course he will be he doesn cheat people like you do”I said, looking right in his eyes.

“Riya I said sorry to you for that” he said, looking down.

“Sorry doesn, 't fix everything Mr. Ritesh Sharma”I said angrily.

“It was just a mistake Riya”he again tried to convince me.

“The door is open you may go out” I said, showing him a door.

He didn, 't say anything and left.

Today, I had a lot of stuff on my plate we had few party orders to look after my brothers annual function, and this list goes on.

I finished all my work by 3:30pm and left to meet Sakshi she had texted me that she will be at 4pm at our favorite chat center.

We all used to go their old memories are like wine.

I reached chat center Sakshi was seating in same place where our gang used to sit.

I went near her the moment she saw me ase hugged me tightly after a few minutes we sat there.

“So how is life Sakshi”I started the conversation.

“Going on” she said like a robot.

“Hmmm okay,” I said.

“I'm sorry Riya for whatever I did I,'m so sorry " she bursted in tears while saying I didn, 't stop her it,'s better for her we cannot bury our feeling for very long.

“I,'m not here to make you apologize me for past mistakes”I said to her.

“I know that Riya I just wanted to say all these things to you from so long time.

“I want to tell you everything today if you please listen to me calmly”she said.

“Okay go on” I said without having any choice.

“I was in relationship with Gaurav you all knew that but I liked Ritesh infect I was never in love with Gaurav, Riya never I liked how Ritesh always cared for you the way he used to treat you were best couple in our gang I really loved how you guys went well with each other I was always jealous of your relationship because of all these things I started liking Ritesh I wanted him to care for him liked the way he used to care for you."

“So that's why you ruined our relationship” I said without any emotion.

“It.'s not like that Riya”she said.

“So how it was” I yelled at her.

“Please be calm everyone is watching us.”she said, shooing me.

“Carry on your story,” I said calmly.

“You remember Gaurav's party that day you guys were dancing on floor” she said.

How can I forget that day.

“ I do” I said.

“I had prepared drinks for both of you yours was casual fruit punch but, Ritesh's drink was mixed with vodka" I looked at her shockingly how dare she do that.

“Ritesh never used to drink” I said to her.

“ That's why I mixed it with vodka as soon as he gulped it he was feeling dizy, so I took him to restroom he started kissing me he thought it was you but it was my mistake that I didn, 't stop him Riya and at that very time you and Gaurav came searching for us and saw us in that awkward position” by the time she finished tears were rolling down my eyes I wasn, 't able to pause my emotions.
That very night I had cried so much I should thank Gaurav who comforted me. He always saw me as his sister it was Sakshi who always took him granted. That day Gaurav also cried like a baby. We both will never forget that day.

“Riya I know you will never forgive me.”she said.

“Good you know that well tells me do you have Nina's contact number?I asked her.

“ I have her old contact number I don, 't know whether she use that number or not.”

She said, searing for her number in mobile.

“Okay send me that number” I said.
We spoke for a while and left.

I was hurt very hurt my best friend had cheated on me.

By the time I reached home it was past 7:00pm.

As I was standing in my balcony, I saw someone,'s shadow near my mango tree which was in our small garden.

I tried to see it more closely it was him.
__________________________________

Thank you so much for all your support and love it really means a lot to me you guyz dunno how happy it makes me.
Thank you so much for your votes and for follow and comments love you guyz......... 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙