Chapter 20: Popo visit

Natalie pushed through the hospital doors and ran to the desk.
"I'm here for Richard Foster. Hes my step father."
"Room 213"
She yelled thank you and jogged down the hall. She pushed through room 213s door and saw Richard laying on a bed, with Noah and Teresa around him.
"Hey."
"Nat."
"What happened?"
She walked beside him.
"A person ran up to me in a black cloak of some sort and stabbed me."
"Did this man by any chance have a white mask."
"Yes. How'd you-"
"I'll be one second."
Natalie ran out and went into the hospitals washroom. She pressed the killers contact and called him.
"Natalie Natalie Natalie. You need to stop this. I'm the one calling-"
"Why! Why my step father!"
"Why not. You hate him do why not try get him out of the picture?"
"You'll pay for all you have done."
"Oh...I've just started. I'm going to do worse than this trust me on that!"
He hung up and Natalie put her phone in her bag. She turned and saw her mother standing there.
"Hi mom."
"Was that the killer."
"Yes."
"Why are you calling the killer?"
"He calls me!"
"Phone now!"
She gives her phone to her mother and checks her call feed.
"He...he calls you all the time. You need to stop picking up."
"If I don't, he'll attack me or someone I love. I don't do this for the fun of it!"
She passes the phone back and Natalie puts it in her pocket.
"Just hang out with your step father. Just till we go home and make sure you have sleep for tomorrow."
She walks into the room and sits down. She goes onto her phone to text Emma.
Natalie:'I'm sorry em...I didn't want to kiss him I swear.'
The message sent...delivered...and was seen...and no reply was sent. Natalie turned her phone off and fell asleep in the chair.

*Next Day*

"You know what I found out about Seth Branson."
"That he dosent exist."
Noah, Audrey and Natalie walked down the path of there highschool.
"No. It's 2015...theres only 4 Seth Branson but non of them is our Mr.B. He didn't exist."
"Did he came to lakewood?"
Audrey added to Noah's statement.
"Why do you guys think it's him?"
Natalie pointed out."
"Hes being stalking on cameras and he's a mystery to everyone, nobody makes themselves up for no reason, something must of had happened when he wasn't Mr.B."
"Right or you could just be overthinking things and not looking at all your suspects."
Natalie pointed at Noah and they walked into the school.

...

Natalie sat at a table with Jake.
Brooke had joined there little group since she couldn't work with Riley anymore dew to conflict. Noah joined Will and Audreys group to keep the tension alive.
They all looked at there scripts of The hunger games because nobody liked the ender games.
"I can't do this."
"Why?"
Natalie said to Brooke.
She looked at Jake and them back at her.
"Jake found videos of my dad putting a body in my freezer."
"Wow wait...a body? Who?"
"We're not sure but she thinks it's her mother."
"Oh Brooke."
"Yeah...I can't do this hunger games stuff with that on my mind. Sorry."
"It's all good, my step fathers in the hospital and some people just like to piss me off so that's all I'm thinking about."
She glanced at Jake and then smirked at Brooke
"I'm sorry about your step."
"It's okay...anyway about your freezer problem. Why don't you and Jake go check it out."
The bell rings.
"He'll enjoy being around another girl."
The doors to the classroom opened and presented two police officers.
"May I help you officers?"
Mr.B stared at them.
"We would like to talk to one of your students, Audrey Jensen please follow us."
Everyone looked at Audrey. Staring her down. Audrey stood up and glanced at Natalie and then Noah.
The siblings looked at eachother and stood right up and ran out of the classroom when the bell rang.
"Is she pissed at you again? You know she likes you Jake. You can't push that away just to have werid sex with random chick's."
"I know Brooke...I know."