Chapter 26: Barn full of screams

"Natalie!"
Teresa yelled at her daughter so she could stop moving.
"Let me stitch you up."
"I'm fine, I wanna see Jake and Will."
"You can see them if you stop moving!"
Natalie growed and stopped moving.

"Thank you mom. I'll come for a check up later."
She nodded and Natalie pulled down her shirt. She walked down the hospital hallway and her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello Nat. How are you?"
"You son of a bitch! I'll kill you for this."
"Will you? Or will I kill another one of your friends."
"Don't you dare please."
"You'll find out soon enough?"
He hung up and Natalie was shaking again.
Her phone rang again and it was from Will.
"Oh thank god. Will are you okay?"
"NAT!"
It was a mix of two voices.
"Will?"
"Hey Nat...didn't think I wouldn't kill one of your friends now?"
"Please don't."
"Oh I won't you will. I'll text you the destination. Be there."
He hung up and he sent the text.
She looked at it and drove to the destination, the Belmont barn.

...

Natalie jumped out of her car and ran into the barn to the outside. A man was sitting in front of a piece of farm equipment, he had a bag over his head so Natalie couldn't see his face.
"Oh god..."
The clothes were Wills, he had been wearing those the day before at the bowling alley.
He started to hum and wiggle, trying to get out. The machine turned on and Natalies phone started to ring.
"What!"
"Natalie...you have two choices, you kill who is sitting in that chair or..."
He paused and didn't continue talking.
A loud sound had started up again, she looked behind her and it was Emma hanging from a tree by her hands.
"Emma!"
She was either out cold or dead already.
"Or you kill Emma, your new dear friend."
"I hate you...why are you doing this?"
"Just because...now choose. Move towards the man to kill him or step backwards towards Emma to kill her. Decide in 5 Minutes or they both die! Bye bye."
He hung up and a timer appeared on her phone. It was counting down from 5:00 minutes.

She stood there shaking and tearing up.
Emma started to groan and Natalie tilted her head, making sure she didn't move.
"Emma."
Tape covered her mouth and she saw the man.
She started to yell but all Natalie could make out was the words she was saying started with a W.
"I think it's Will. The killer he's told me to either step toward him and he dies or step backward to you."
She lifted her phone to show Emma.
"I have 1 minute left! I don't want to chose but if I don't then you BOTH Die!"
She shook her head.
"I have to choose..."
Natalie looked back at Emma, she is now crying.
"I'm so sorry Will..."
She looked at the timer and it had 20 seconds left."
She stepped forward and the farm equipment behind the man started to move forward. Emma started to scream and Will started to shake.
Natalie froze and the machine pushed down and ran through the man's head.
Blood sprayed everywhere, chunks of brain splattered and Natalie closed her eyes and mouth.
After the machine started to slow down, Natalie opened her eyes and just stayed there, looking at Will. His head had been cut open, right to his chin. A thump was heard behind her and Natalie slowly turned to see Emma untieing herself and she ripped the tape off her mouth.
"Nat..."
"Em-Emma."
Emma looked up and and down at her and she started to cry.
All of a sudden Emmas phone rang. She picked it up and looked up at Nat. She turned her phone on speaker.
"Natalie...sorry for the mess...I'll see you soon. And Emma, feel better soon."
The killer giggled and hung up.
Natalie just looked at Emma and a person appeared from the barn.
It was Wills mother.
"Emma?"
She looked at Emma and then moved her eyes to Will.
She screamed, it was the loudest thing Emma had ever heard.
Natalie didn't pay attention, all she heard was silence.