Chapter 1: Blood Bath Commences

Jake kneels down and grabs Natalies bag and phone. He passes them to her and smiles.
"You phone looks fine."
Natalies hands start to shake and she grabs her stuff from him.
"Haven't seen you in a while..."
Natalie says, looking at all the guys around him giggling.
"Yeah..."
Jake rubs the back of his neck. Natalie kept hearing the boys laughing and looking at there phones.
"What are you looking at?"
She asks.
One of the boys shows Natalie their phone. It's a video with Audrey kissing a girl, the girl is Rachel Murray.
"Audrey..."
"Eyyy, Some girl and girl action. Nice."
Jake says and laughs right after. Nat looks at him, sturn and angry.
"Shes my friend Jackass."
He loses the words to say anything else and Natalie turns and sees Audrey running away with Noah following her. She quickly puts her bag over her shoulder and slips her phone into her pocket. She quickly give an anger glare at Jake before running after them. Jake watches her run away.

*Time skip*

"Come on Audrey. Talk to us."
"Not now."
Natalie sighs and looks at Noah who is sitting against the bathroom door. Audrey of course locked herself in the girls public washroom. Nat looks outside and sees a group sitting at the bench they were at minutes ago.
"I'll be back."
She turns and walks back outside. She glances at them and walks towards.

Emma Duval, Will Belmont, Riley Marra, Brooke Maddox and Jake Fitzgerald, all in there little huddle. She storms over to them and slam her hands on the table.
"Who did it."
"Natalie. Hey..."
"Hey Emma...who released the video."
Brooke shrugs.
"Probably Nina. Since she isn't here, missing out on your good girl rath Emma"
"That wasn't something to be released. She could of told everyone herself."
Everyone at the table got nervous.
"Jake?" He swings his arms up in the air.
"I deleted it after I sent it to pj."
"Riley?" Emma asks.
"Sorry, Zoe saw it."
"Emma, your friends fine."
Will says, putting his hand on her shoulder, rubbing it to comfort her.
"Were not really friends anymore."
"Well, shes my friend..."
Natalie adds. They all look away from Natalie.
"Next time you see Nina, Tell her to go to hell."
The group didn't know what to say and then some of them turned there heads to see Audrey walking down the pathway. Everyone was staring at her. Emma then stormes up.
"Where you going?"
Will asks her.
"I need to talk to her."
Before Nat said a word Emma ran to Audrey in a matter of seconds. Natalie glanced at her phone and the bell rings. This making everyone stand up and go to there designated classrooms.

*Time Later*

"Cavemen made fires, the fires casted shadows and those shadows created fear. "
Mr. Branson wrote on the board as the class sat there watching.
Brooke of course of whispering and not paying attention to class.
"Thats Kieran Wilcox. Came her from Atlantic, father's the chief."
Brooke told Riley.
"I thought you weren't into high school guys." Jake whispered.
"No...that was just you."
Jake leaned back In his chair and Natalie looked over. Jake saw and looked at her.
"Brooke."
They both looked up and watched Brooke.
"Please tell us what genre the castle of ontronto took place."
Brooke bit the end of her pencil and smirked.
"Uhh...the Castle genre."
Brooke smiled and Natalie rolled her eyes and a male voice spoke.
"The Gothic genre."
"Thank you...okay guys."
Natalie turned to see the boy who spoke, must of been this Kieran they were whispering about she thought.
"None of you want to sit around and read 500 dusty pages but nobodys forcing you to watch the walking dead."
Jake swings his hand up high.
"Is the walking dead on the midterm."
Nat giggles and shakes her head.
"Zombies arn't literature Jake."
Emma laughed out.
"Why not?" Kieran looked at Emma.
"George Romero, Corus.... Its all the same."
"Or the same rotting flesh...Kierans right, the Gothic genre is all over the tv right now. You have American Horror Story, Bates Motel, Hannibal."
Branson sat down and Jake spoke again.
"What about the Texas chainsaw Masaca or Halloween?"
"Uh those are slasher movies!"
Noah said. Nat smacked her face immediately after her brother spoke.
"Oh god. You just started a geek war Jake."
Everyone laughed as Natalie brushed her hands down to her chin, and she looked at her brother.
"You can't do a slasher movie as a tv series."
Natalie shook her head in her hands, Jake laughed watching her.
"Well...Think about it...
Girl and her friends arrive at the dance, in the deserted town, whatever. Killer takes them out, one by one. 90 minutes later the sun comes up and the survivor girl is sitting at the back of the ambulance watching her friends bodys being wheeled passed.
Slasher moves burn bright and fast, tv needs to stretch things out. By the time the first bodys found, it's nearly time till the blood bath commences."
Natalie takes her hands off from below her chin and sees her phone light up. She picks it up and looks at it. Her eyes widened, pull of panic and worry.
"Guys..." She mutters.
"Ninas dead."