Chapter 28 : The death of...

Natalie was sleeping beside Jake on his medical bed. Her head was on his chest and there hands were together.
"AHUM"
Someone couphed and Natalie woke up.
She looked and saw her mother and a group of there friends. Natalie got up and itched the back of her head.
"Hey guys."
Jake said.
"How are you today Fitzgerald?"
Teresa asked. He lifted himself up and smirked.
"I feel better. Wounds healing I think."
Teresa checked his wound and nodded.
"Your fine. You shouls ge able to go home tomorrow if you'd like...Everyone can now stay and hangout."
Everyone leaped at Jake and started talking.
Natalie looked at the door to see her mother leave sad and worried. She had this look that Natalies mother does every time something bad happens. Natalie ran after her.
"Mom."
"Yes?"
"Your doing the face."
"What face?"
"Your sad and worried face, somethings happened hasn't it."
"I'll be back in a minute. Go in there and hang out with your friends."
Teresa walked off and pulled out her phone.
"Get the Belmonts down here."
Natalie sighed and walked back into Jakes room and started hanging out with her friends.

...

"Should we tell them?"
"We have already told the victims parents. We should tell them."
Maggie insisted.
"Alright. There all in Jakes room."
Teresa and Maggie walked to room 214.
They opened the door and saw all the kids playing charades.
"Guys."
Natalie stopped making a hoop action with her arms and looked at her mother.
"Mom, what's wrong?"
Emma got up and asked.
"We have some good and bad news.."
"No more."
Jake placed his hands over his eyes.
"Will Belmont was suspected of being the victim of the barn murder."
Teresa looked at her daughter.
"Analysis say that the body that had the bag over his face and had been killed is not Will Belmont."
"Oh my god."
Everyone in the room cheered and smiled, except for Natalie. She looked at her mother.
"Who was it?"
"Nat..."
Maggie said her name in a quiet voice.
"It was..."
Teresa stopped and Natalie shook her head.
"Tell me!"
Natalie raised her voice and looked at Maggie.
"The victim of barn murder was...Tom Killian."
Natalie froze.
"Are you sure?"
Jake asked.
"Positive. The killer didn't kill Will, he wanted you to think you did. There was a note for us. It read Nice find detectives...better find out who this really is."
Natalie pushed past her mother and Maggie and left the room. She ran outside and it was dark. She picked her phone up and called the killer.
"Natalie."
"You..."
"You found out didn't you. Arn't you happy Will isn't dead? Better prep the funeral and tell the whole school YOU killed Tom Killian."
"Nat?"
She looked beside her and saw Kieran.
"Talk to you later Natalie."
The killer hung up and Natalie looked at Kieran.
"It wasn't Will...the guy that was at the barn."
"Oh god...who was it?"
"It was Tom...my ex."
"Oh Natalie..."
Natalie didn't know what she was doing, she barely knew he guy but she dove in and hugged him. He hugged her and rubbed her back.
"I'm happy Will isn't dead but...the real question is where is he?"
"I don't know."
"Why are you here Kieran?"
"Here to see Jake and Emma. I only heard about Will, I mean Tom a couple hours ago when I was helping my dad."
"Go in...I just need to breath."
"Okay. I'm sorry Nat."
She nodded and he went inside.
She bent down and sat on the wet ground. She looked at the forest on the opposite side of the hospital. A man in black with a white mask waved with his knife. Natalie got up and ran at the killer. The killer turned and ran into the forest. She followed and couldn't see him anymore.
"I'll find you..."
She saw a tree with a file of papers taped onto it. She took them off and flipped through them, she read every page and looked around. She walked back snd entered the hospital and saw her mother talking to the security of the hospital. She saw Natalie and looked at her frozen.
"Whats this..."
She lifted the files.
"Why is there a birth certificate for three people...Why does it say Natalies fosters twin."
Teresa stood there and watched her daughter pull out an altrasound of a 6 mouth woum. Two baby's were present in the picture.
"Wheres my twin and who are they!?