Chapter 18: Self defense doesn't defeat online users

"Alright...your arms fine and you don't need anything around it anymore."
Natalie smiled at the doctor.
"Thank you Philip."
Teresa said. They got up and left.
"Now off to school, you can make it for your last class if we're quick."
They ran to the car and drove to Natalies highschool. She stepped into the halls and saw Jake standing at his locker. Natalie gripped her phone and jogged to him.
"Jake."
He huffed, not looking up at all. He walked past her.
"Please Jake listen to me. Why are you not talking to me!"
Then the doors to the school opened and Brooke and Will entered.
"You."
Jake walked to up Will.
"What the hell man!"
"Wow Jake what's up?"
"You kissed her!"
Will looked at Natalie.
"I can do what I want."
"Jake and Will...don't start things."
Brooke said. Natalie just stood there.
Will walked around Jake and walked away. Jake walked up to him and pushed him. Will turned around and punched Jake in the face.
"Will!"
Natalie called his name and Jake punched him in the face back.
They grabbed eachothers shirts.
"Stop it!"
"I'm done helping you!"
Jake yelled.
"You got that damn right!"
Jake punched will in the gut and Will punched him back, Jake fell to the ground. His nose was bleeding, blood also came out of his mouth and he had a scratch on his face.
The door to our class room swung open and Mr.B ran out grabbing Will.
"STOP IT!"
"I'm not done!"
"YES, You are!"
Brooke ran to Will and stopped him. Mr.B kneals down and pulled Jake up.
"Let's go."
Jake wiped his mouth and Mr.B lightly pushed him. Jake turned and faced Natalie. He grinned wide, lifting his arms. He turned and walked away with Mr.B. Natalie followed them.

Natalie couldn't go into the nurses office with him so she ran to Emmas locker. She found her there and Emma saw her. She shook her head and closed her locker.
"Emma!"
She ran to her and jumped in front of her.
"Please don't ignore me."
"Why Nat."
"I'm sorry okay. I didn't want anything like this to happen."
"I was angry at Will and I'm now angry at you."
"Why Will?"
"I was a bet Natalie..."
Emma walked away leaving Natalie.
She ran to her locker grabbed her gym clothes and ran to the gym for there 3pm self defence class.

"Now let's put what we've learned to the test!"
The coach said clapping his hands.
"But remember self defence dosent show how strong we are. It's shows the strength we have inside. Now Will come on up and...Audrey."
Will put his arm around Audrey neck.
"Now what you wanna do is-"
Audrey lifted Wills arm and lifted him over her shoulder and he landed face first. She turned his arm and bent it round, placing her knee into the bottom of his back.
"Whats it like to take it in front of everyone...Mess with my friends again and I'll do much worse than this."
Audrey lifted off Will and he rubbed his shoulder. She walked back to her place and Emma smiled.
Noah started to clap really loud and started to laugh.

The class was dismissed and Natalie left the gym. Her phone rang and she picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Hello Natalie...how ya doin?"
"Just leave me alone!"
"Did you enjoy that kiss? I bet you did!"
"Just stop tormenting me!"
"I'll do worse then that!"
The killer hung up and a text was sent moments later.
It was a video of Will and I kissing. And it said at the bottom.
'What a kiss. Anyone Jealous?'
My eyes looked up and saw Jake looking at his phone with Emma and Kieran looking at Emmas phone.
They all stared at me and Jake, he walked through the doors and left and Emma frowned. Leaving right after him.