Chapter 33: Party Crashes.

*Week Later*

"Hey guys it's Piper Shaw here, for a Halloween podcast of autopsy of a crime. So I'm looking for the connection between the lakewood murders past and present but I had to wonder on the Brandon James mask.
Turns out it dissappeared in County last year and never reported.
If I were Sheriff Hudson, I'd be looking at the Chiefs suspects whereabouts around the time the mask went missing."
Natalie walked down the street to her school, it was 1 day till halloween and Natalie was hyped up.
"But what's Seth Bransons or rather Seth Palmers connection to Brandon James? Why become to monster behind the mask?"
Pipers Shaws proadcast ended and Natalie pulled her earphones out and put them in her pocket. She entered her school and walked to her locker.
Emma was back at school and as soon as she saw Natalie she ran to her.
"Hey...so you have a twin yeah?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a brother."
"What?"
"My mother put him up for adoption. He was brandons James kid...she had him at 16."
"What...our moms should be twins"
Natalie couldn't tell Emma about her real dad, Brandon James, so she kept her mouth shut.
"Apparently my twin is the killer."
"I think the same about mine."
"But there's only one killer right?"
She shrugged. The bell for class rang and they grabbed there stuff and ran to class.

...

The principal stood at the front of the classroom.
"Since Mr.B is off for the while we have a supply. Meet Mrs.F."
A girl walked in. Natalie and Noah gasped.
"Hello students."
"Aunt Julia?"
Natalie questioned.
"Hello Nat."
"Be good kids."
The principal said, leaving the room.
"That's your Aunt?"
"Shes Hot!"
Philip, one of the football players said behind Jake. Natalie looked around.
"Say that again and I'll pull your tongue out."
"Wow."
The class laughed and Mrs.F talked.
"Thanks Nat. Okay so I'd love to know what you guys are learning."
She sat on her desk.
"Can we not read anymore Shakespeare. Can we talk about Lakewood."
Jake pointed out.

After that night a week ago, Natalie and Jake didn't really talk. Whenever they got close to each other, they would both turn and walk away.
"Hm. That's a great idea...?"
"Jake...Jake Fitzgerald."
Mrs.F looked at Natalie.
She made "don't say anything" face.
Natalie and Julia are close, they would skype and tell eachother everything, I mean EVERYTHING.
"Oh. Jake, your parents, how are they?"
"Good, you know em?"
"Yeah, your mother taught at Bridge way college a couple years back. Say Julia Foster said Hi."
He nodded. Natalie sighed in relief and Julia giggled.
"Alright where should we start."
Julia clapped her hands.

...

Class ended and Natalie walked up to her Aunt.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Not saying something that would make me embarrassed."
"Neh, I won't do that...yet."
They laughed and hugged.
"It's great to actually see you."
"Same with you. Now go. Your have other classes to go to."
She waved goodbye and ran out.

...

Tonight was the halloween dance. Natalie didn't really want to go.
She would be red riding hood.
"Nat."
She turned and saw Jake.
"Hey."
"Hi. I was wondering, are you going to the halloween party tonight? Kinda stupid since cops will be there which means no booze but."
"Yes and then maybe I'll host a party at my house."
"Hey guys!"
Emma ran to us.
"Have you heard from Brooke? I haven't seen her at school and Everytime I go over to her house, her dad's never there."
"No...but she'll show up at the party I'll be hosting. Theres booze."
"Okay. I'm going to halloween dance with Kieran first."
"Oh, who are you being."
"We're being people from Pulp Fiction, it's a surprise."
"Haha, okay. I'm being red riding hood."
"Really?"
"I'm being Robin hood. See ya tonight ladies."
Jake ran off.
"Don't worry Em. Brooke is fine. She'll probably call later for booze advice."
"Okay. Yeah, I'll see you later."
Emma walked off aswell and Natalie went into her car and drove home. She entered to see Richard on the sofa. He stood up, looking at me.
"Naaaatalie!"
"Richard..."
3 bottles of scotch was on the coffee table in front of him. He was also holding a bottle of vodka.
"I'm gonna go change for the party later. You clean up."
"Noooo."
"Get drunk off booze and I'll see ya later."
He fell back down on the sofa and drank more. Natalie ran up the stairs and shut her door. She got undressed and went into the shower.
She wrapped her self in a towel and rubbing her scar, on the side of her waist. She got into and black shirt and pants. Then a white shirt, something snow white would wear. She put the red hood/cape around her and sat down at her mirror desk. She opened her make up box and made her look pretty and actually look like red riding hood.

...

"TIME TO PARTY!"
Natalie heard in the crowd. Music was playing and she sent out a invite via message to everyone in the school. She walked up to Noah, the Dj, who was Dracula.
"Nat! Let me suck your blood!"
"Your stupid."
"Wow. Thanks."
They laughed and Natalie looked around and saw Audrey, she was some old fashioned lady, completely in black.
In the distance she saw Emma and Kieran.
"Don't trust kieran."
Noah said to Natalie.
"Why?"
"Audrey and I found a video of him with Nina. The night before her death."
"Oh god. You think?"
He nodded. Natalie looked at Kieran.
"Put the song from Pulp Fiction."
"Are you kid-"
"Do it."
Noah put the song on.
"Come on let's dance."
Emma shouted to Kieran.
Someone jumped onto Natalie.
"Jake! You gave me a mini heart attack."
"Haha. Good."
"Asshole."
Every one started to dance. Natalie and Jake, Emma and Kieran, Noah and Audrey.
"Slow dance time! Last dance of the night!"
Natalie looked around and saw Jake. He was talking to a girl, with bunny ears and outfit. She leans in and starts pulling at his outfit. Jake smiles and nods. He turns his head and sees Natalie. She frowns and storms off to the washroom.

...

"We think he's the killer Em."
"He isn't. He can't be."
Emma looked around and didn't see Kieran.
"Where'd he go?"
"Probably went to kill."
Audrey muttered.
"This party is horrible. I'm going to my house and party there."
Natalie left. Hoping people would already be there. Brooke had called Emma minutes before the dance to ask what is good drinks to bring. I messaged her saying to go and start the party an hour ago. She drove there and saw it was packed. The pool had people swimming and people were dancing.
Natalie waved at Brooke.
"Thanks for doing this B."
"No problem. How was the party?"
"Boring. Cops just won't leave us alone.
"I'll be right back okay."
Brooke walked off looking at her phone.
Natalie phone rang.
"Emma?"
"Nat! Somethings happened. The sheiff has been taken and he's on the screen at school."
"Oh god."
"I'll tell you more details later. You stay at the party."
She hung up and Natalie started to walk around. She opened doors to make sure nobody was dead. She opened the shed and saw two figures making out.
"Jake...really."
He looked at Natalie. She turned and walked off. Jake pulled up his pants and ran after her. He grabbed her arm and she pushed him lightly.
"Got off me."
"Fine, Whatever."
Natalie sat at her table, with a cup of vodka lemonade.
Audrey popped next to her.
"Hey."
"Hi."
"Whats wrong?"
"Dicks and more dicks."
"That's why I don't go for them."
Natalie giggled and looked and her best friend.
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."
"Oh look."
"Speaking of a dick. Jake."
"Oh girls. Why don't cha do some girl and girl action.
He had his shoulder over the same blonde chick in a bunny suit that he was having sex with.
"I'm pretty sure I didn't invite you. I forgot about you and you little bunny friend."
"Oh come on Natalie. Jake is the party. CAN I GET AN AMEN!"
He turned and yelled.
People at the party yelled back amen. Natalie rolled her eyes and Jake laughed. The bunny chick clapped snd giggled.
Natalie phone buzzed. She picked it up.
"Emma."
"Natalie...Sheiff Hudson...he's dead."