Chapter 32: Nightmares...

Natalie entered the coffee shop and walked to the counter.
"Hey Em."
"Hey. Triple with caramel?"
She nodded and sat down at a table. She pulled her laptop out. She placed her phone down beside the laptop and started searching things up.
She typed in
'Visions and hearing things.'
Many things came up but Natalies phone buzzed.
She jumped and checked it.
She was hoping it was Jake, but it wasn't. It was the killer.

Killer: How are you Nat?
Nat: why...why Tom.
Killer: It was fun. You should be happy. He messed your whole life up and hurt you. I helped you Natalie.
Nat: Stop messaging me.

She turned off her phone and placed it screen side down. She looked around to see if anyone was on there phones. Everyone was. Her eyes layed on Emma.
She started to breath funny and Emma put her hand out and turned around and panicked.
"Em!"
Natalie closed her laptop and ran to her.
"Hey. Em."
"I can't...all I see is Will."
The cop for was standing behind them froze.
"What are you doing standing there. Get your ass moving dude."
Natalie said. The cop nodded and called for some help.

...

"Thanks Natalie...she'll be resting for a few days."
"In the hospital, physic ward?"
"Yes...just so she can start sleeping and calm down."
"Understood."
"Hey...have you been having problems like Em."
Natalie froze and smiled.
"No. Im okay."
Maggie's mother nodded and left the coffee shop with Emma and the cops.
She frowned and grabbed her things and went home, since it was really late.
She decided to return home. One night at Jakes was okay. She would definitely stay there again.

She entered her house and saw her mother and step father sitting on the coach.
Noah was standing in front of them frowning.
"Whats going on?"
Noah turned to her.
"Richards moving out. Because of your twin."
"What?"
"You lied again Teresa."
Richard stood up.
"For your own good!"
"For his own good. You didn't tell anyone. Why should anyone trust you! My twin is now killing my friends! It's all your fault."
Natalie yelled at her.
"I'm done with this. It's ten O clock at night and I have a test tomorrow. Hopefully. Sp Goodnight!"
Natalie walked up to her room and closed it behind her. She turned her light on and dropped her bag on her bed and pulled her phone out. She looked at Jakes number.
She pressed it and called him.
"Hey, it's THE JAKE! Leave a swag message after the beep."
She didn't leave a message. She frowned.
Where was Jake? Was he avoiding her?
Her phone rang and it was from Unknown.
She picked it up.
"Yes."
"..."
Silence is all that was at the end of the line.
"Hello?"
"N...N.Natalie..."
The voice...a scratchy male voice came from the end of the line.
"Tom..."
"You...you'll die for this!"
Her mirror had smashed and her lights flickered. Natalie shreeked. Noah came running in.
"Natalie what's wrong?"
She locked down at her hand and her phone was gone. She looked and saw her phone on the ground. The mirror wasn't broken and Natalies lights weren't flickering anymore.
"I...I."
"It's okay."
"Noah..."
She started to cry. Noah came in close and hugged his sister.
They were sitting there for atleast an hour.
"I better go bed."
"Yeah...thanks Bro..."
"Night sis."
He closed the door behind him as he left. Natalie picked up her phone and placed it beside her. She changed into pajamas and turned her light off. She climbed into bed and stared at the wall. Slowly fading asleep, she thought if she could make it just one night with no problems.

...

Jakes side of the story after the kiss:

Jake lifted his lips off Natalies. He looked at her. Audreys voice startled him and he ran away. Going out the back door. It was raining already so he jumped into his truck and drove home.
He entered his room and closed the door.
He looked at his phone. He was about to text Natalie when he saw Wills name.
He pressed it and called it.
"This is Will Belmonts phone. Leave a message after the beep."
*Beep*
"Hey man...where are ya. I really need to talk to you. I...I kissed her. I kissed Natalie. After all these years crushing on her and always loved her since grade 2. I know it's stupid but I did. She seemed sad at first. Despite the difficulty way making friends but when I started to become her best friend it was the best time of my life."
*Beep*
"God I gotta leave another message... anyway. When going into 7th grade. We split apart. Didn't even know we went to the same high school...till I bumped into her. By accident and I knew. I knew straight from looking at her...she was her. She was the Natalie Foster I cared for, many years before. Now I finally kissed her and I need my best friend to celebrate this with me. So please dude....answer me."
He ended the calls. He layed on his bed and stared at his wall. The door to his room opened and his mother stood there with a bowl of soup.
"Thought you could eat in here tonight. You father's at work so I made broccoli and chicken stew."
She placed it on his table. She stood there and looked at him.
"Yes mom?"
"Oh I just...nevermind."
"No. What do you want mom."
"I wanted to know. How's your life. I heard about everything with your friends. Is your chest okay?"
"I kissed her mom."
Her mother froze for a second but then smiled.
"Natalie..."
"Yeah."
"You care for her don't ya."
He sat there. He couldn't say anything in return.
"Well...Jake. I'm happy for you. You usually don't tell me this because the girls you have intercourse with don't matter."
"Hey!"
She giggled.
"You care for Natalie. Even if you deny it, you do. You can sit here and think or you don't. That's all I can say."
His mother stood up.
"Wait mom."
"Yes?"
"How did you know father was the one?"
"He was brighter than any of the stars and I had great breasts."
"Seriously!"
His mother laughed.
"I'm sorry. Okay for real though, to be completely honest. You just know."
She smiled and left the room, closing the door.
He got up and walked over to his stew. He sat down and started to eat his dinner. He sat there and thought as he ignored everything...even his phone.

...

Jakes phone buzzed and lit up in the darkness. He rubbed his eyes and answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Jake?"
"Nat!"
He sat up.
"I can't...Everythings so dark."
"Natalie...do you need me over there?"
"Yes..."
"I'll be over in abit okay."
He hung up and put a coat on. He left his room, tiptoeing across the floor.
"Where do you think your going at two in the morning?"
His mother whispered.
He turned and looked at her. She sighed.
"Go."
"Thank you."
He lightly walked down the stairs and and left the house. He jumped into his truck and drove to Natalies house. He saw her window open so quietly as he could, he jumped in and saw her rolled in a ball. Her side light was on so the floor lit purple. Jake closed the window and looked at her.
She looked up at him and there was tears stains down her purple glowed face.
"I'm sorry...to wake you up."
"No its okay."
Jake sat beside her.
"I couldn't...I kept seeing him. Blood and...just everywhere. He yells at me. Telling me it's my fault..."
She starts to cry more.
"And it is m-my fault."
She mutters.
Jake wraps his hands around her and hugs her.
"Can you stay the night...if you-"
"I don't mind. Come on."
He layed down and she layed beside him, placing the left side of her body leaned against him. She placed her head on his chest and he rubbed her back lightly.
"Everythings okay...with the Jake around."
She giggles and closes her eyes. He wiggles alittle to get comfortable and falls asleep aswell.