Chapter 4: Murder Watching

Natalie walked into school alone since she was late and Noah left before her. She sees Emma, Brooke and Riley look at her. Emma waves with a smile and Nat returns with the same back. Natalie walks into the courtyard area of the school and sees the whole fence covered in pictures of Nina. Apparently Tyler is the main suspect for Ninas death but nobody can find him.
She sees Noah and Audrey. Walking in aswell. She runs up to them and walks to the pictures, flowers and more for Nina.
"This is so pathetic. Here says, 'We miss you Nina, you beautiful kind woman.' Thats such bullshit. It's from Julia. Nina made fun of how fat she was...All of this is bullshit."
Natalie shrugs and someone pats her back. She turns to see a girl with long dark hair and glasses.
"Natalie."
"Piper. Hey."
"You guys know eachother?"
Audrey questions.
"We met at the party yesterday. I poured water down her."
Natalie and Piper laugh.
"Well This is my brother Noah Foster my friend Audrey."
"I'm a huge fan!"
"A former murder geek huh?"
Noah nodes and Audrey waves her hand.
"She's shy." Noah points out.
Audrey lifts her camera at some of the Nina pictures.
"You look familiar." Piper says.
"You probably saw my video."
After that, there was a long pause.
"Well I'm trying to get past all the BFF and BS about Nina. Who was the real Nina."
"Yeah, Nina was a stone cold bitch and got what she deserved."
Audrey pointed out.
"Can I quote you on that."
"NO!" Noah and Natalie calls out.
Piper nods and giggles alittle.
"SOMEONE'S ASS IS TOAST!"
Jakes voice rang through the courtyard. He appeared and Noah grabbed Audrey and Natalie by the shirts.
"Well we gotta go. See ya Piper!"
Noah pushes us away from Piper.
"YO, Noah!" Jakes calls out.
"Whats up?"
"Is this payback? For the lake!"
He asks.
"Payback?"
"My truck!" He lifts up his phone and there is his truck, red spray paint is on it spelling "Doosh."
"Well-" Audrey was about to say something till.
"Shut up Lesbie."
Jake bashes Noah into a brick wall. Putting his hand across his neck.
"I swear I didn't touch your truck!"
"If i find out your lying...I swear to god, You are dead."
"JAKE!"
Natalie calls his name. Jake turns his head and looked at her.
"Nat..."
He whispers.
"I believe you Jake."
Noah mutters. Jake steps off him and gently slaps him in the face. Jake speeds off, not even turning to look at Natalie.
"Spelling Doosh was a good idea."
Audrey said as they continued to walk away. Noah rubbing his neck.
"I should of used better spray. I looked like Carrie at prom when I got home."
"Noah..."
Noah looks at his sister.
"That was a good idea."
Noah smiles and Natalie frowns, looking back at where Jake walked off to.

*Time skip*

Natalie walked into the school with Audrey and went to there lockers. Audrey was 5 lockers away from Natalie and 10 from Emma.
Nat saw Emma walk up to Audrey.
"Audrey, can we please talk."
"Whats there to say?"
Audrey shouted. Natalie looked at them, not saying a word. People around looked at them as well
"You and Nina filmed me and Rachel, Nina posted it all over the Web. You lied about it and now you feel guilty. There we talked."
"Okay, your right, I didn't stop Nina from filming you and I should have  But... can we just find a way to move past this? Soon theres gonna be a new headline."
"SO they will change the headline and humiliate another person. Those comments arn't never going away, and Rachel....she won't even return my texts."
[Cell phones chime]
Everyone looks at there phone and I speed walk to Audrey.
"What the." Natalie mutters.
On the screens of everyone's phones is a GIF of a person hovering over Ninas dead body, With "Paybacks a bitch" popping up.
"That's the Brandon James mask."
Emma points out.
"At least we have our new headline.
"No..."
Natalie turns her phone off and shakes her head.
She turns and bumps into someone. She looks up and sees Jake.
"Jake..."
"Nat..."
She didn't move, they both held eachother and just stared into eachothers eyes.

*Another time skip*

"Alright phones down everyone"
Me Branson called out.
"But the Brandon James gif just put us on the map Mr.B, I mean we've got like 7 out of the top ten trending hash tags on twitter."
"It's not something to be proud off Jake." Natalie says.
"Well maybe start paying attention on your studies and not the lakewood buzz."
"Who can resist the murder selfie?"
Jakes says weirdly.
"Which is what the killer ia counting on."
"Okay, can we just read something. Maybe learn for once this week."
Natalie shouts but everyone ignores her.
"Alright Will graham, what's the killers design?"
Mr.B stares at Noah and he smiles at Natalie.
"Well murders a lonely game you know. I mean say your the killer, you sneak into Ninas house, skulk around and scare her, then you kill her. Boom! And then what? You take a victory lap around the pool? You just stand there, watching the blood spill around in the water, thinking your crazy guy thoughts."
"Creepy monologe alert."
Brooke adds.
"So maybe its no good if he's the only one watching." Riley says.
"Exactly. Yeah, it's the age of instagram, youtube, tumblr I mean... we need to share that."
Natalie turned her head to Riley as her phone buzzed.
"Riley, Phones off."
"I'm sorry Mr.B, my friend from St Mary's texted. A girl that goes there died."
As soon as Natalie heard that, she looked at Audrey. She was looking at her phone and then stood up.
"I uh have to go to the bathroom."
She ran out of the class. Natalie stood up fast and so did Emma. Emma ran to the door first and Nat was about to run towards it when Mr.B called her.
"Where do you think your going."
"Mr.B, that girl that died. I think was Audreys girlfriend and I'm her best friend so I'm going to check on her."
People around gasped. Natalie ran out of the classroom and saw Audrey run away, tears running down her face.
"What happened?"
Natalie asked Emma.
"Rachel was found hanging off her ceiling fan..."
Natalie looked down the hallway Audrey disappeared to and closed her eyes, holding back the tears.
"Oh Audrey..."