Chapter 36: The End for you.

"Isn't this a great surprise."
Brooke smiles.
"Why..."
Audrey questioned.
"Nobody would expect me. And nobody did. Did you not question why I was gone for so long?"
"Brooke. Why!"
"Because of You! And Emma!"
"What."
"You both had the perfect lives, while Piper and I rotted."
"I'm so sorry."
"Well...now I'm going to kill you all and be the survivor girl. Someone's in pipers car and he'll be known as the killer."
"Who."
"Poor Willy."
"You bitch"
She smiled. Audrey raised her gun and shot.
Nothing came out.
Audrey started to hit it and Brooke swung her axe. Audrey dodged it.
"Run Audrey!"
She looked at Natalie. She dropped the gun.
She turned and ran. Brooke picked up the gun and pulled a switch. She pointed it at the running girl and shot. The bullet flew and went right threw Audreys shoulder. She screamed and rolled next to the water.
"Now...you die."
Brooke walked up to Natalie.
"I won't let you do this."
"Natalie! Audrey! Emma! Brooke!"
People shouted our names.
I looked and saw Emmas chest moving. She was alive. Natalie started to cry and smiled.
People showed up from the forest and Brooke looked to see them.
"No."
"Brooke!"
"Surprise. Don't worry there's more surprises to come."
"Yeah there is."
Natalie muttered.
Jake looked at Natalie. She cried and smiled at him.
"I'm sorry."
She whispers and his eyes widen.
"Let's go for a swim."
Natalie pushed her knife into Brookes lower back and they both fell backwards, falling into the lake.
"NO!"
Jake and the others ran onto the docks. Noah and Jake ran to the docks and Noah heard groaning. He saw Audrey and ran to her. Kieran ran to Emma.
"Oh god Emma."
"K-Kieran."
Jake looked over into the dark water.
He couldn't see anyone.
"Natalie!"
No response.
"I'm calling the police."
Kieran said, he picked his phone up and called them.
"Nat...please I can't lose you...no no no!"
Jake punched the dock fence and collapsed onto the docks and started to cry.

...

"Many minutes ago 3 bodys were found at lakewoods haunted place, the docks where Brandon James had died. Bodys Piper Shaw and Brooke Maddox were found. Pipers was at the bottom of the lake with a gun shot to the head and Brooke's was at the shore with a knife in her body, Maggie Duval was also found at the docks. Will Belmont was found at the back of Piper Shaws truck and is now safe.
But unfortunately Natalie Fosters body has not been found."

Jake sat at his truck. Tears ran down his face and he watched Emma and Audrey go into ambulances and see Pipers and Brooke's body get pulled away in black bags. Teresa, Natalies mother was shaking. Jake ran to her.
"Did they find anything?"
She lifted a bracelet and a phone in a plastic bag.
"The hell, that's Nats bracelet."
Jake pulled it out of her hands and looked at the phone and bracelet. It started to ring.
"Yes?"
"Hello Jake."
"No."
"*chuckle* Time to find your little girl before she dies. I'll give ya a hint. At the docks."
Jake gave the phone back to Teresa and ran back to the docks, keeping the bracelet.
"Jake! Wait...nevermind."
He looked and saw a note attached to the chair Maggie was killed on.
He opened it and froze.
"Good luck."
And thats it all it said.

The End...