Chapter 3: Party Splash

They arrive at the party and Natalie sees Noah and Audrey, sitting on a bench alone.
"I'll see you later Jake."
She jumps out of the truck before he could say anything in return. She runs to them, and dives in between them, sitting there.
"What are you two doing."
"There you are and we just don't like party's."
"Oh shut up Audrey, you love party's!"
"No I-"
"Yes you do."
Audrey sulks there and Nat smiles. Audrey then rolls hers eyes and smirks.
"Okayyy. I do. Just not this one. It's Brooke's cabin and people I hate are in there."
"And there's people we don't know. And anyway, you just ignore them like we've always done."
"Fine."
They all stand up and Noah knocks on the door. It opens and Brooke is there, holding her classic glass of red wine.
"Ohhh, it's you guys."
She steps aside and they slowly step into the house and people stare. Nat glances at Audrey, her face going red as ever.
"Okay! I'm the girl who kissed another girl!"
Audrey then speed walks out of the room.
"I'm a go follow her."
Natalie nods and Noah follows her.
"Or you could just do that Audrey..."
Natalie smirks at everyone and they all look away and continue on with their conversations. She looks over at Brooke, she's doing her bitchy face.
"Nice to see you too Brooke."
She rolls her eyes.
"Natalie!"
She sees Jake run beside Brooke.
"Found any guys yet?"
"I just walked through the door Jake."
"Righttt."
"Jakey, you seem nervous. Do you like this girl?"
Natalie looks at Jake. His face drops and he starts to laugh.
"Noooo. Just old friends."
"Right."
Brooke shakes her head and walks away.

*Time later.*

"Noah, your drunk. You need to stop."
Natalie takes the beer out of Noah's hand.
"Give it back."
He reaches for it but Natalie holds it for from him.
"No. Jake take this."
Jakes takes the beer and pours the rest in a near by plant.
"Riley, Jake, watch him while I get him a glass of water."
"Yeah. No problem."
Natalie stands up and walks to the kitchen. She takes a cup from the counter and puts water in it. She sighs and then turns. She immediately walked into someone, pouring the water all over them and herself.
"Oh god I'm sorry."
"No, I'm sorry."
She looks up and sees a girl with long dark hair and glasses.
"I'm sorry about the water. I'm Natalie."
"No, it's alright...I'm Piper."
"Well. Nice to bump into you Piper."
"Same with you...You go to lakewood?"
"No...I just have a friend here, I recently just moved and they are my only friend."
"Oh...Well welcome! You'll love it here...I hope?"
Piper chuckles.
"Sorry about the mess again...I owe you one."
"No no it's cool. I uh...Better get going. See you around Natalie?"
"Yeah you too!"
She watches Piper walk away and dhe places the glass down on the side. She wipes her shirt down with a towel to the best of her ability and sighs.
"Well great."
She grabs the cup and fills it again...And before moving, she turns her head to make sure nobody coming towards her. Natalie then takes the cup into her hand again but before she could move she sees people running outside. She ignores it.
Then laughter is heard in the distance and it's from outside aswell. She runs into the sitting area where Noah was and he isn't there. She places the cup down. Natalie runs outside and sees Kieran running into the lake grabbing a man. She focuses and realizes its her brother.
"NOAH!"
Natalie runs towards the lake. She jumps in and helps Kieran pull him out. He only had his underwear on and was shaking alot.
"Oh god, Hes freezing."
Emma comes over and gives her a towel and Natalie covers him in it.
"Who did this?" Natalie asked.
"Jake." People called out. She saw Jake in the distance laughing...until he saw her. He stopped when she shook her head. He walks down holding onto his beer. "Something grabbed me Nat."
"It was probably just seaweed okay?"
She wipes the hair out of his face and stands up.
"I'm sorry but he passed out and this was perfect timin."
Natalie grabs a near by girls drink and splashes it in his face. He drops his beer and wipes the drink off his face, his mouth wide open in shock.
"Your a dick, Jake Fitzgerald. You always have been and always will be."
He was speechless. People in the crowd gasped and also laughed and Natalie grabbed Noah. Audrey helped her. They left the party and drove home.

"Oh my. What happened." Their mother asked as she stood at the entrance of there house.
"He was pushed into the lake."
"Let's get you warmed up."
She takes Noah inside and Nat turns to Audrey.
"Nat...I'm sorry about Jake and all. I knew you-"
"Nope. I didn't want anything to do with him. Not anymore anyway."
She pulls her into a hug and Nat hugs her back.
"Sorry I'm getting you abit wet."
"It happens."
They both laugh and pull away from eachother.
"I'll see you tomorrow Audrey."
"Totally."
Audrey smiles and gets into her car. Nat goes inside and runs to her room. She removes her clothes and jumps into the shower to get all the Lakewood water off her. She then changes into her black and purple striped PJ's and checks her phone. A video is trending on instagram and there are tons of snapstorys on snapchat.
Natalie checks them and and it's multi videos of Noah in the lake, but most likely 85% of them was Natalie splashing a drink in Jakes face.
"Oh god..."