CHARACTER SKETCH

ARMAAN Mallik - A well settled Business tycoon in CHICAGO , basically from Mumbai, INDIA. A happy-go-lucky guy, loved by all his family members an apple of eye for them specially his mother Ananya Mallik. He can be very childish in front of his family but can turn into very strict boss and workaholic The Armaan Mallik when it comes to his business. He is hell charming n smart guy that girls always drool over him but he don't have time for this useless stuff. He's the most eligible bachelor of business world. According to him, the girl which is made for him will come to him when time comes. RAHUL MALLIK and ARMAAN MALLIK both brothers are the pillars of MALLIK EMPIRE which is achieving heights from the time they joined the business and took their business upto next level.

***************

RIDDHIMA GUPTA - A doctor in SANJEEVNI, MUMBAI. She is cute, adorable with very nice sense of humor, youngest daughter of Shashank Gupta and Padma Gupta. She along with her di ANJALI GUPTA work together in Sanjeevani Hospital. She always love to help people and goes to orphanage to spend some time and take care of them with her friends MUSKAN CHADHHA, ATUL JOSHI and her ANJIE DI. Their group was known to be the best in field of medical and also in social activities as they don't confined themselves only in the shells of strict doctors. RIDZI n ANJIE both are apple of eye of their parents and PADMA n SHASHANK always have faith and trust on them that they can handle every up and down situation of their life with full effort.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें