Part 19

Suddenly her cellphone beeped with message tone and her eyes become wide reading the msg.

"apni meehandi me chupke se mera naam v likhwa lena, dekhna bahut gehra rang aayega. Waise mujhe nhi pata tha meri fiancée itna achha dance karti hai, you made me your fan baby"

She looks here and there but of no use, she don't have any idea from where he was stalking her.

She called him atonce and Armaan move to other side leaving Rahul and Atul there only.

"Kaha ho tum Armaan? Aur tumhe kaise pata ki mai mehandi....." but she stopped in middle coz dadi came near them to bless Muski and Anjie.

"kya hua Riddhima, chup kyu ho gai, oh coz of dadi" he teased her more "waise I really loved your dance"

"you have really no shame Armaan, guys were not allowed na"

"ha to we were not there na, ham to kahi aur se dekh rahe the apni fiancée k dance ko" he said making her blush.

"ARMAAN" she was only able to utter his name and that was the moment when designer asked her the name to be written on her hand coz she thought she is also getting married but Riddhima pay no heed to her as she was talking with Armaan so she wrote A on her hand.

"kya Armaan, arey bhai and champ wanna see Muskaan and Anjali so I thought to bring them on terrace, tum mujhe hi bolti ho" he said in a kiddish tone.

"aww, ok sholllyyy, achha suno abhi tum un log ko leke neeche jao warna dadi ko pata chala to you know na kya hoga" she threaten him.

"ya ya, I know, okey byeee, thodi der me milta hu" saying so he cut the call while Riddhima shake her head on his childish act.

"c'mon bro champ lets go, dadi aane wali hain" he said atonce making them startle and Atul jump from his seat to run.

"champ slow buddy, dadi andar hall me hain but she could come here na" Armaan relaxed him.

"ha yar, lets go" Atul said.

"yar mera mann nhi kar raha hai jane ka" Rahul said looking towards laughing Muskaan.

"Rahul yaar , kal dekh lena Muskaan ko jee bhar k, abhi chal warna hamari shadi v postpone ho jayegi agar dadi ne dekh liya to" Atul explained him so he agreed and move with them.

"Are ye kya kiya apne? Mere hath me naam nhi likhna tha, shadi to inki hai" Riddhima shockingly asked designer as her eyes fall on her hand where beautiful mehandi was adoring her hand with Armaan's name.

"but mam, maine apse pucha to apne Armaan bola fir aap phone pe baat karne lagi" she explained.

"ohh, sorry I was talking on phone so dhyan nhi diya"

"koi baat nhi Ridzi, Armaan ka naam to tujhe waise v likhwana hi hai apne hath pe" Muski winked while laughing on her condition making her blush.

"ha aur Ammy se baat karte hue to inko kuch yaad hi nhi rahta to dhyan yaha kaise lagega wo to Armaan k upar laga hoga" Anjie too teased her.

"DI not you also, Muski kam hai kya" she whined.

"ok, ok peace, waise bahut sundar lag rahi hai tumhari mehandi" anjali praised her mehandi design.

"hmm" she too agreed imagining Armaan's words.

"bachho aaplogo ki mehandi thodi sookh gai ho to lets move towards home. Lots of works awaited afterall kal tum dono ki shadi hai" Padma asked them while Ananya smile.

"hmm, fir to kal baraat leke aayenge apke ghar apni bahu ko lene" she too said smiling while Padma nodded.

After that they retire towards there home but Armaan was nowhere to be seen. Riddhma was wondering where he vanished but leave sadly coz he didn't came to see-off them.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें