Part 30

After having a lot of masti and teasing Riddhima like hell, Muskaan, Anjie, Tammy and Nikki went downstairs as Ananya was calling them for some help.

Riddhima was left alone she thought to get some rest but her mind was busy in different thoughts, the thought of getting married was giving her goosebumbs. This feeling was not at that time when they got married suddenly but now here in presence of their family members, fulfilling every rituals she was getting a different feeling which was making her nervous, she even blush by Armaan's name, hesitate to meet him and get nervous infront of him.

"Erghh,,,,, bhagwaan ji mai kuch jyada hi soch rahi hu, hai na? everything is normal just like it was few days ago, stop thinking so much Ridzi, give it a break yaar. Kuch nhi change hoga aur Armaan us se mai kyu daru, wo v to waise hi rahega jaise pahle tha, wo,,,,wo mujhe pareshan nhi karega." she was murmuring to herself but stop as she heard someone's laugh.

Indeed it was Armaan, "Waise Riddhima you can be assured for other things but mai tumhe pareshan nhi karunga, iske liye I'm sorry I won't be able to do that" he came inside shutting the door and said standing infront of her.

Her eyes gets wide by his words "w,,wwhat do you mean, tum mujhe pareshan kyu karoge Armaan?" she said being nervous as he was gazing her with innocent face but mischievious eyes.

"kyu matlab? I mean its my right, right?" he said controlling his laugh "aur waise v tum hamesha kahti rahti ho ki mai badmashi karta rahta hu, so get ready to control this badmash guy" he said winking at her making her more shocked.

"Noooooo,,,, Armaan wo to mai bas......"

"Cut the crap Riddhima, hamari shadi hai aur tum faltu ki baatein leke baithi ho. Tumhe ready nhi hona hai kya, ek to itni mushkil se aaya hu warna sab no entry ka board leke khade ho jate aur tum ho ki sari debate aaj hi karni hai." Armaan stopped her in middle of her words by keeping his fingers on her lips.

He came little closer, "baby you know na I'm and will always with you, so leave evry thought, our life is going to be happy, trust me" he said making her relax and she smile slightly.

"Waise I know you'll be best bride ever but still I want you to wear atleast one of my gift warna ye log to tumhe waise hi apne mann se ready karne wale hain. And I'll give that gift when you get ready in your bridal dress, so text me once you get ready aur sabko bahar bhej dena kisi tarah plz...." Armaan said holding her hands.

"But Armaan, mai,,, mai kaise,,, nhi mujhse nhi hoga ye" she stammers.

"I,,,I know baby ye tumse hi hoga, mere liye plz" he made a cute puppy face making her sigh.

"Fine, I'll try" she said smiling.

"okay then, wait for me" saying so he kissed her cheeks and she shake her head on his antics.

After few hours,

Riddhima gets ready in a beautiful bridal dress select by Padma and Ananya, she was looking breathtaking gorgeous.

Ananya and Padma enter in room and left speechless on her beauty and were just looking at her plastering a sweet smile, she too repond them and smile.

Her both mom's move forward and apply a black dot behind her ear and hugged her.

"Bahut pyaari lag rahi ho Riddhima, kabhi kisi ki nazar na lage tumhe" Ananya said smiling.

"hmm,,,,, bahut sundar lag rahi hai meri beti" Padma said hugging her "stay blessed beta"

"Nikki chal Ammy tujhe bula raha hai, use kuch mil nhi raha hai. Aur ham v chalte hain neeche Panditji aa gaye hain aur guest v aane shuru ho gaye hain" Ananya said and took Nikki with her.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें