Part 21

They left shocked by the news, and Armaan's state explained them that it's a big thing.

Rahul hold Armaan's hand and they left for Commissioner's office informing family members.

Since Billy and Commissioner were friends, he personally took charge of case and assured them. But it was difficult to assure Armaan as love of his life was in danger.

Leaving from Commissioner's office Rahul suddenly stopped his car and both said same thing at same time "MISHA?"

"May be she did this out of jealousy" Rahul assumed.

"I'm sure she is involve in this case, call her" Armaan said Rahul and meantime he asked his employees to gather Misha's information of recent days.

"she didn't went Chicago Bro" Rahul informed him.

"damn it, we took her lightly" he was rubbing his head.

"relax Armaan, we'll get Ridzi soon" he assure him.

"how bro, even seconds seems like hell" he was worried for Ridzi.

They got information about Misha and left to meet her.

"hello Armaan and Rahul" she greet them as she open the door.

"do hell with your hello, where is Riddhima?" Armaan wasn't able to control his anger.

"Riddhima? Armaan look I did mistake previously but when I realized that you both love each other a lot, I quit. That's why I was nervous coz I don't want all these to happen again" she explained and Rahul somehow believe her but not Armaan.

"just pray that you are not involved this time else it will be worst for you" Armaan warned her clearly making her gulped hard.

They left from there in frustration coz they were not able to get a single clue about Riddhima.

As soon as they left, Misha smirk eviliy and called someone.

"well done Mr.Bose, I didn't thought that you'll do this work so soon. I don't want that girl back in Armaan's life. Do whatever you want to do with her and now you have time to snatch tender from Mallik's coz they will be busy in search of their dear Riddhima. So, this partnership is fruitfull for both of us, good luck" saying so she cut the call and laugh.

She enter in a room which was filled with Armaan's pic, she was behaving like a pshyco "ab kya karoge tum Armaan Mallik, tumhe aana mere hi paas hai kyunki Riddhima to nhi milne wali tumhe. Bose met at right time, he was also searching for a chance to take revenge from you all kyunki tumlog to bhool gaye hoge but he lost his tender because of a fault and your company got that tender"

Armaan was wondering about Misha's behavior "I'm sure bhai, she is behind this kidnapping somehow"

"But Armaan she said na that she also believe in your and Riddhima's love"

"bhai uske kahne se ham maan lenge kya, I kn...." Suddenly he got Abhi's call.

"yes Abhi" he answered.

"Armaan, where is Ridzi bhabhi? I was coming towards MM but saw her car near highway, and she is not here" Abhi informed them.

"what? Abhi where are you? Tell me exact location" he got alarmed by Abhi's information.

They reach near highway in rush and met Abhi, he took them near her car.

Everything was in her car, prashad, puja thaal and condition of car reveals that she struggle hard to release herself from there hold. He got her bag and cellphone, he hold her bag and cry out of fear.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें