Part 24

They reached home in few hours, Armaan and Ridzi wake up by loud sound of horn. They startle at first but become relax once they saw Mallik Mansion. Ridzi become emotional, as they were away with their loved ones and came out of crucial conditions.

"chale Mrs.Mallik, ghar aa gaya" Armaan said holding her hand smoothly.

"hmm" she smile on his words.

Others were coming out so they didn't listen their conversation.

"MOOOOOM" they shout as they enter inside.

Malliks and Gupta's were shocked like hell and they were not able to believe that Armaan and Ridzi are standing infront of them.

They were smiling with tears in their eyes, no one was able to say anything. Padma and Ananya slowly move towards them. Ananya came near Riddhima hugged her tightly while Padma move towards Armaan and cares his face then hugged him crying out.

"beta tum theek ho na? tumhe kuch hua to nhi? Kahi chot to nhi lagi? Let me see" Ananya was caring Riddhima and she was crying out of happiness that she met them.

"maa mai theek hu don't worry, dekhiye I'm all right" she smile making her relax.

"Armaan tum, aise kyu gaye akele tum? Tum theek ho na beta kuch hua to nhi na?" Padma asked his caring his body.

"ohoo beautiful, I'm fine, see. Aur jata nhi to apki beti ko kaise lata, hmm?" he said smiling hugging Padma.

And finally they have a family hug while others were watching their bonding. They were happy that finally they got life of their home back.

They hugged Armaan and Ridzi while Shashank and Billy asked them to have some rest. Police will come in evening for investigation.

They hummed and leave to rest, Armaan in his room and Riddhima in Muski's room.

Shashank asked everyone to let them have some rest, we'll talk them later.

"Ananyaji , mujhe laga maine kuch dekha, shayad Riddhima k baal me kuch laga ho but mujhe sindoor laga" Padma said Ananya while thinking.

"ha Padmaji, mujhe laga usne kuch pehna hoga gale me but it was seem to be mangalsutra. Let them wake up fir puchte hain. Anyways we trust them, aur hame pta hai hamare bachhe kuch galat nhi karenge" she said smiling while Padma agreed with her.

In evening they came down after freshing up and greeted everyone. Now they were looking quite normal.

Police asked them about the incident, Armaan and Riddhima explained them one by one shocking everyone and police. Armaan make them shocked telling about Misha and Bose's involvement.

Rahul was fuming in anger, he wasn't able to control himself, he just wanna beat them black and blue whosever tried touch his beloved brother.

They left their marriage part infront of police, it was quite personal matter since commissioner was Billy's friend still they don't wanna reveal this not before telling their parents.

Police leave to search Bose and Misha after getting clues. Armaan asked them to inform him first once they get their whereabouts.

"Mom, Dad, we wanna tell something else" Riddhima said gaining their attention.

"Actually, when we enter in village, conditions was quite different and....." and Armaan narrate everything that happened with them.

Everyone was shocked by their information and didn't react for sometime. Riddima sat near Ananya while Armaan near Padma holding their hand they tried to comfort them.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें