Part 25

New morning, new hopes, something new for Riddhima that day but she was unaware of twist and happiness coming towards her. She was happy by the fact that she was with her loved ones. After such a bad incident she wanted to be happy for her family, for her friends moreover for Armaan who was always with her in every thick and thin situation and will always be. He always bring happiness in her life, even the name Armaan was enough to bring smile on Riddhima's face. Same condition goes with Armaan, whatever he does wherever he goes Riddhima's thought, her smiling faces make him happy, he can go to any extent for her love, the purity of their relation was just incredible.

Riddhima was happy as she was going to Sanjeevani after so many good and bad events. She left early in the morning informing her parents that she have to pick Muskaan coz Anajie and Atul come directly and instead of going individually they should go together this was the statement of Ananya which make her smile.

"Are Riddhima beta, tum aa gai. Dekho jara Muskaan ready hai ki nhi. Rahul aur Armaan ko v nikalna hai, pta nhi kya kar raha hai, tum jara dekh lena" Ananya said coz waking up Armaan was always a tough task.

"ji, mai dekhti hu, aap pareshan mat hoiye" smiling she replied and went towards Muski's room.

"Opps, sorry, maine kuch nhi dekha, meri aankhein band hain" she kept her palm on her eyes as she enter in Muskaan's room as they were about to kiss each other.

"Wo mai,,, mai nikalne wala tha and......" Rahul tried to give excuse.

"Ohooo, its okay Jijs, maine dekha hi nhi kuch, waise koi nhi she is all yours" Riddhima said laughing making them shy.

"oye Ridzi tujhe knock karne nhi aata kya, khi khi kar rahi hai bina matlab ka" Muskaan came back to herself within seconds.

"Ha aur jab khud Armaan k aas paas ghumti rahti hai tab nhi" Rahul also mocked.

"jijs aap v na, its nothing like that" she replied becoming red on their comments.

"chal oye rahne de tu, mujhe sab pta hai" Muskaan said laughing in her typical tone.

"Are its okay Ridzi, chalo mai nikalta hu, tum plz Armaan ko bhej do jaldi se, warna aaj Dad uski class lenge" Rahul left saying so.

"okay, Muski tu jaldi neeche aa jana" Ridzi said to her and left.

In Armaan's room, every thing was kept here and there, files were left open on table and he was in sound sleep after so many days. Pillows were here and there and comforter was lying below the bed.

"Gosh, this guy, he is totally a kid" she murmured and start keeping his things on place.

After that she sat near him and move her hand softly in his hairs while Armaan smile in sleep. She smile as his smile was enough for her to start a new day.

She kissed his forehead lightly as she unable to resist herself coz waken Armaan always make her shy by his comments, smile and even from his gaze but this sleeping Armaan was cute and sweet as she just wanted to kiss him.

"stop Ridzi, kitna aage tak sochti hai tu" scolding herself in mind she tried to get up.

But to her bad luck and obviously Armaan's good luck her foot tangled in carpet below and she directly fallover Armaan making him smile and he opened his eyes.

"one of the most beautiful morning with my love" he said smiling as Riddhima was lying over him closing her eyes tight, hands on Armaan chest, now this was definetly not her way to wake him up. But Armaan, how can he stop teasing her "Riddhima, aankhein kholo warna maine kuch kiya to bolna mat coz u are looking irressestible right now and I'll definetly kiss you" he was literally not able to control himself coz her shivering lips were making him crazy.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें