Part 6

Everyone were planning for RM and AA wedding coz they decided to get married on same day and to their good luck panditji also gave the date after three weeks so kinda busy schedule of each and every member of family.

Since Rahul and Muskaan are living in same house, they sneak out to get some time for themselves before marriage while Atul got irked coz he didn't get much time with Anjie after duty hours.

There our love birds were busy in their own business unaware of anything and everything coz of their tight schedule, still they try to get some time coz Armaan was now fully aware of his feeling about Ridzi while Riddhima is still confused why she feel safe near Armaan, why she deliberately wait for Armaan just to spend some time with him, why she feel to share her every matter with him. This soothing and exciting feeling of being around Armaan gave her a chilling effect and her heart beat always raised just with a little proximity she always try to give a name to this feeling but don't know what this just an attraction or LOVE????

"plz jijs, help me out. You know I don't have any option right now" Riddhima was pouting and try to convince Rahul and Atul to participate as her partner in charity function which she was organizing for orphanage.

"sorry Ridzi, I wish I could help u but I really have an important meeting day after tomorrow so I'll manage somehow to attend your show" Rahul excused himself.

"hmm, I also wanna help you Ridzi but u know about that scheduled operation and its very critical also so m really sorry dearo" Atul also try to convince Ridzi with his excuse which somehow worked.

She sighed sadly "ok, I think I'll have to see any other option"

Rahul and Atul both felt sorry for Ridzi but they are still confused why Padma and Ananya strictly asked them not to help Riddhima in her act.

They looked towards each other and sighed coz they can't deny their orders.

Suddenly Ananya came in drawing room and hiding her smile she asked Ridzi "kya hua Riddhima beta, aap itna udaas kyu ho?"

Atul and Rahul was looking at her with shocking expression and whisper "yar, inhone hi to hame mana kiya Ridzi ko help karne k liye fir kyu aise puch rahi hain"

"pta nhi yar, mom kya kar rahi hain aajkal inki baat hi nhi samajh me aati. Dekho hame mana kiya aur khud aake Ridzi se puch rahi hain"

"hmm, lets see kuch na kuch to hai jiski khabar hame nhi hai."

"um wo aunty maine na orphanage k bachho k liye ek charity show organize kiya tha but dekhiye na jiske sath mujhe dance karna tha usi tabiyat kharab ho gai hai and I have to do this show anyhow kyunki ye orphanage k bachho k liye hai aur is se unki bahut help hogi" Riddhima explained her.

"hmmm, baat to tumhari theek hai beta. Matter sirf funds ka hota to we can short it out but itna kuch organize karne k baad beech me mat chhodo. Dekhna koi na koi option jarur hoga" Ananya console her

"kaise aunty sab jagah try kar liya"

"Beta tumne Armaan se pucha may be he can help u out?"

"but mom Armaan is busy with his new project in INDIA"

"ha aunty aur mujhe to wo do din se mila hi nhi pta nhi kab aata hai."

"koi baat nhi beta, aaj wo aaye to us se puch lena aur wo waise v wo expert hai dance me to he won't need any practice before it, I think."

"hmm" mentioning Armaan a smile came over her face she don't know why but she was sure that Armaan can solve her problem.

"oohh, Armaan to help Riddhima, champ don't you think mom is about to do something" Rahul asked Armaan. "ha yar, like Armaan and Riddhima together types" Atul concluded cutely.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें