Part 27

Everyone get busy in shifting their luggage leaving shocked AR behind, they were still not able to believe that their family and friends planned to send them PARIS.

"AMMYYYYY?" Rahul shouted near his ear to bring them in reality.

"What the.., Bhai whats all these? You guys didn't told us anything and decided according to your wish" Armaan said once he came out from his shock mode.

"O Really, actually we didn't knew that surprise v bta k diya jata hai" Muskaan said mocking them.

"okay Muski but we have discussed this earlier na" Riddhima said.

"Enough of this discussion, final decision is both of you are getting married in 2 days, that's it" Billy said in final tone.

"And Armaan Riddhima as per our rules, tum dono ki haldi ho chuki hai so clean up yourself fast coz you guys won't be allowed to meet till marriage ok" Shashank also said in serious tone making Armaan gulped hard, he didn't have courage to decline their orders not atleast for now.

"Yaad aaya kuch Ammy hamari shadi k time, you tortured us a lot, now its your time my sweet bro" Rahul murmured near Armaan's ear making him angry.

"Bhai don't you think you are forgetting something, that time it was Armaan Mallik only who helped you to meet your would be wives aur yaha to Riddhima already meri wife hai to mujhe kaun rokega" replying him he shut his mouth while Rahul's jaws dropped down by his answer.

"Riddhima Armaan, tum dono ka luggage aa gaya hai, we shifted in your separate rooms, now go get clean yourself" Ananya said smiling to them to which she nodded and move towards the room she pointed.

Armaan's room was just opposite to her room, so The Armaan Mallik will surely do something to meet her lady love.
Lets see whats going on ,,,,,

"God ye hamari family v na, they are really melodramatic sometimes but its cute. Infact I think Riddhima always wanted our family to participate in our marriage so its okay for me also. Koi nhi buddy, its just a matter of two days, do din baad to ham saath me hi honge" Armaan tried to console himself but next moment he started missing Riddhima, he just wanted her to be with him anyhow "No, I don't think I will be able hold myself back, mai us se mile bina kaise rah sakta hu, IDEAAA" he smile broadly deepening his dimples as an awsoem idea stike into his mind.

He knew very well that Riddhima's room was just opposite to his room, so in order to fulfill his wish he shouted for Ananya "MOOOOM"

"Coming Armaan, why are you shouting" Ananya said entering inside his room, she looks littlee tired coz of journey.

"Mom, where are my assets, I'm not getting some of them, who shifted this luggage?" he said casually not giving any hint to Ananya what really he wants.

"Ammy listen, everybody is hell tired and resting, Rahul asked them to bring everything so either it may be in your luggage or in Riddhima's check yourself, I'm going now, good night" saying so she left.

What else Armaan would want, he smiled and went to the kitchen first and took something kept it in his room then came near Riddhima's room. She was taking her clothes from closet to change her haldi covered dress.

Armaan slowly went towards her without making his presence obvious to her. As soon as Riddhima turns she collides with Armaan and grab his shirt to save herself from falling while Armaan hold her waist to protect her.

She looks towards him shyly and found him totally lost in her hazel green eyes, she resist herself but get drowned into his eyes where she always saw her reflection, the love and affection for her, the desire for her, passion arising in his eyes always makes her blush without any word.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें