Part 29

New morning and lots of thoughts going on and on in Riddhima's mind, leaving them back she opened her eyes and smile wholeheartedly as orchids were kept near her pillow with a note.

She smile thinking of Armaan but chit says something else,,,,,,,

"Goooooooood Morning Ridzi, is se pahle ki tu ye soche that ye sab Armaan ne kiya hai, then you are wrong, ye sab hamne kiya hai ok, all of us. So just hurry up, freshen up get ready in the dress kept on table beside your bed....... Chal jaldi kar we are waiting for you guys,,,,,,"

Love Muskaan

Riddhima smile on her antics and wondering whats going on, she went to washroom.

There in Armaan's room, he get up smiling with Riddhima's thought, "finally aaj tum officially meri ho jaogi, thank god atleast mere paas to rahogi warna ye hamare friends har jagah ghuste rahte hain, but they are sweet, get ready Mrs.Would be Mallik to handle naughtiest person of the world, abhi tak to maine tumhe pareshan v nhi kiya hai kabhi, woah,,,, life is gonna be best with you Riddhima".

He gets up to see a Rose bouquet kept on side table with a chit, he smile as his eyes fall on roses, he remember his birthday with Ridzi when she proposes him. Smiling he took the chit,,,,,,

"Ho gaya tera (he frowned reading this) soch chuka Ridzi k bare me (he show his teeth on their way of writing) ab daant na dikha(don't show your teeth now), chal jaldi se ready ho ja(go and get ready fast). And before you think its from Ridzi's side then you are wrong ok. Just get ready in the dress kept below the bouquet and come downstairs. Sochna band kar Armaan, teri shadi hai, jaldi kar warna shadi me late hoga tujhi ko,,,,,,,"

Love Rahul

Smiling on their act he also get ready wondering now what they are planning. But to his bad luck, he didn't get any clue.

He get ready and came out to go downstairs same time Roddhima also opened her door to go. He get mesmerized looking towards her, she was ready in beautiful dress with little make up but creating havoc in his heart with her simple looks also, he was wondering "how she always make to look different and even more beautiful, jaan legi ye ladki" he was still in his own land and gazing at her making her bend her head down smiling shyly.

Armaan came towards her slowly being lost in her beauty, Riddhima was also thinking about him "Armaan please don't come close to me, you don't have any idea how irresistible you are looking now in this dress, I won't be able to stop myself"

She was moving back and tried to turn around but Armaan was too fast for her and hold her hand, she didn't look towards him and smile shyly. He cupped her face and make her look towards him "what happen?" he asked by raising his eye brows up with a naughty smile.

"nothing" she replied slowly.

"to wapas kyu ja rahi thi?" he asked.

"Armaan" she knew once he start, he will make her say everything, so in order to save her from his naughtyness she said "chale neeche, sab wait kar rahe hain na"

"ohhh,,,,, ha to challenge na, pahle mujhe good morning to wish kar do" he again smile.

"hmm,,,, Good Morning Mr.Armaan Mallik, ab chale?" she said ignoring his eyes moved forward.

"aise nhi" he again hold her hand and drag towards himself, she banged on his chest directly and look towards him "you want me to show how to wish your husband a good morning"

"Achhaji,,, pahle shadi to kar lo, tab na husband banoge" she teased him.

"wo to mai abhi v hu, and from tomorrow tumhe mujhe aise hi wish karna hoga, then why not from today, thodi rehearsal kar lo" he said leaning towards her "meri morning with my morning kiss" saying so he pointed towards his lips making her shy.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें