Part 20

Gupta Mansion

Guests reached GM for the grand wedding of Rahul-Muskaan and Anjali-Atul, enjoyment was on its full height. Everyone was busy with their own age group circle, happily moving here and there when somebody shout "Baraat Aa Gai".

Padma and Shashank happily move towards entrance along with Riddhima to welcome them. While parlour ladies were giving finishing touch-up of Anjali and Muskaan's makeup.

"Aap dono bahut achhe lag rahe ho, congratulation for your wedding" she praised them.

"Thanku" they nodded out of nervousness and she left.

"yar Anjie wasie kitna v ladti rahti hu mai Rahul se but this wedding kind of thought was making me hell nervous" Muskaan shared her feeling.

"Same with me Muski, hamesha mai Atul ko bolti rahti hu but feeling of getting married with him is like happiness with nervousness" she hold her hand.

"lets wait for Ridzi, wo log bahar honge shayad baraat aa gai hai" Muskaan said.

"hmm"

At Entrance

Padma perform Aarti of Atul and Rahul and blessed them while Ridzi do tika of both totally ignoring Armaan.

Armaan was like "what the hell, hua kya hai Riddhima ko, ek to itni sundar lag ragi hai ki mera mann kar raha hai mai v shadi kar lu upar se dekh v nhi rahi hai meri taraf The Armaan Mallik ko ignore, kuch to karna padega".

Nikki moved forward and hugged Riddhima "bahut pyare lag rahe ho aap"

"thanku Nikki, aur tum v bahut pyari lag rahi ho just like a doll" she praised her.

"waise apka idea achha hai aaj bhai ko ignore karne ka" she said and both laugh together gaining Armaan's attention.

"Bhai andar chalo na" Armaan was getting impatient to meet Ridzi.

"hmm" Rahul and Atul nodded and tried to enter.

"Anhaa Aise kaise? Abhi to ek rasm baki hai" Riddhima came forward and stop them.

"Kaisi rasm beta" Shashank asked.

"Mom, c'mon aap kaise bhool gai" Ridzi said looking towards Padma.

"koi baat nhi beta, wo itna jaruri nhi hai" Padma tried to avoid but Riddhima was not less than anyone.

"Mom, that's not fair" she made a cute puppy face.

"Achha wo rasm?" suddenly Ananya remember something and asked laughingly "ha Padmaji apka haq hai aaj pura, to itni achhi rasm adhuri kyu rahe" she too joined Riddhima.

"Are yaar koi batao v kaun si rasm?" Armaan asked.

"Hold on Armaan, don't be impatient" Ananya said to Armaan.

"yess, mom chaliye ab aap rasm puri kariye" Ridzi become excited.

"tum v na Riddhima" shaking her head Padma smile.

Padma give aarti thaal to some lady and hold Atul's nose making everyone shocked and pull Atul inside holding his nose.

"aww, mom that hurts" Atul was touching his nose.

"Sorry beta rasm hai" she smiles and move towards Rahul.

"bhai bach k rahiyo, aaj mujhe Riddhima ke tevar kuch theek nhi lag rahe hai, kya utpatang rasme karwa rahi hai" Rahul murmured in Armaan's ear.

"ha bhai, but abhi tum jao, agar shadi karni hai to chupchap naak pakadwa lo, pata nhi meri shadi me kya hoga" he also murmured.

Padma bring Rahul inside while pulling his nose and they took Atul and Rahul to perform some rituals before marriage.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें