Part 31

"Mai kuch taiyari kar k aati hu" Padma said and went inside.

"ye maa ko ab kya taiyari karni hai jo Dad ko v sath le gai hain?" Riddhima thought.

Everyone was busy in themselves when Padma and Shashank came back.

Shashank hold Billy's hand and said "Dekhiye bhaisahab mana ki ham apne ghar pe nhi hain, yaha Paris me hain but BETI ki vidaai to karni hi hai, so ham dono chahte hain ki Riddhima hamare room se aplogo k room me jaaye pure rituals k sath" which made everyone emotional.

Riddhima was on the verge of crying but hold herself somehow.

Ananya ask her to go with Padma and she left.

Padma hugged her and they both cried silently. Vidaai itself is a world which shakes a parent's heart, same was their state.

She made Riddhima ready and Anjali hugged her tight, Muskaan too joined them and trio shared a hug.

"Ridzi ab bas ha, tu mere hi paas chal rahi hai so don't worry. Aur Maa aap v pareshan mat ho, apki teeno betiya bahut strong hain aur mai hu na Ridzi k sath" Muskaan consoled her and she smile on her talk.

"Achha theek hai, mai abhi aati hu, iski vidaai karane" she giggle and went to join Malliks.

Riddhima hugged Shashnak and he also sooth her with his effective words and advices. She move forward and threw rice behind herself fulfilling the ritual. Armaan hold her and hand and both move forward while Shashank and Padma stood there looking at Ridzi and Armaan who reached at Billy and Ananya's room.

Riddhima smile as Ananya and Muskaan decorate a welcome design on floor with flowers and kept rice pot over there. She put her hand imprint on wall then Ananya took her and Armaan's aarti and she enter inside after kicking the rice bowl.

They clapped and welcome the duo, later on Riddhima came after leaving her red footprint marks on floor according to rituals. Muskaan made them sit on the bed and Armaan hold Riddhima's hand slowly to sooth her, she blink her eyes with smile which relax Armaan.

"Chalo ji now one more ritual" Muskaan came with a mischievious smile.

"What abhi aur kitne rituals hain yaar?" Armaan said to which everyone laugh.

"bachhu ab pata chala na kitna jhelna hota hai shadi me" Atul said near Armaan's ear.

"Oh! Champ you mean to say that tu jhel raha tha Apni aur Anjali ki shadi me" Armaan said a little louder so than Anjie hear his voice

.
"What? Atul tumne aisa kaha?" Anjie glared him.

"Nhi, Anjali mai to bas aise hi, ye ARmaan to kuch v.... abbey marwayega kya" he whisper last line to which Armaan smirk.

"Chale Anjie, rasm karni hai na remember" Armaan said protecting champ.

Everyone gather in hall again and made them sit near a big thaal filled with milk and rose petals over it.

"ye kislie?" Armaan said making wide eyes.

"Armaan, dekho Nikki isme ek ring girayegi and Tumhe aur Ridzi dono ko khojna hai" Muskaan said in excitement.

"Ammy jise ring milegi, puri life usi ka raaj chalega so you have to win ok" Rahul said smiling.

"ji nhi Mr.Rahul, jeetegi to Ridzi" Anjali said.

"Ji nhi, Armaan jeetga" Atul too joined Rahul.

"Guys, guys, pahle game to shuru karo" Armaan said loudly to stop their bickering.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें