Part 26

Armaan and Riddhima left together for Paris unaware of their plans. They were just in thought is this really a co-incidence??

Quite big question for them but leaving all these thoughts they choose to enjoy that time together, holding hands and being in each other embrace.

On the other side families were packing their luggage afterall they also have to leave for Paris next morning.

Abhi called James to thank him for calling Armaan for meeting.

"no need to thanks Mr.Abhi actually we already decided to give this project to Malliks just sending a proper confirmation was left and we are glad that we are able to help you like this" James said making Abhi smile.

"Yeah, Mr.James you helped us a lot and ya don't forget to attend Armaan's wedding" Abhi said.

"Ya, Ya, sure. I'll be there , call me if you need any help from me" James cut the call saying so.

PARIS,

Armaan and Riddhima came out of airport and got Rahul's call "Ammy, actually Shashank Dad called me, Riddhima ka call nhi lag raha tha. You take Ridzi along with you. Michel will be there to receive you. Riddhima will get her venue address in morning and I'll also send you mail regarding project in morning itself okay. Enjoy and take care" Rahul said in one go and cut the call just to rescue himself from Armaan's thousands of questions.

He was grining in himself thinking about Armaan's situation, "oye Rahul, akele akele kyu muskuraye ja raha hai tu" suddenly Muskaan shake him making him startle.

"God Muskaan can't you be a little slow, wo to mai Armaan ki condition soch k muskura raha hu, use to pta hi nhi hai kal kya hone wala hai uske sath"

"hmmm,,,, lets hope for the best. Chal abhi so ja subah nikalna hai hame v"

"ya,, good night"saying so he slept.

On the other side in PARIS,

"Armaan, what happen?" Ridzi shake him to ask.

"Strange" he mubble.

"what?" she asked.

"I mean everyone was behaving very strange, leave it, lets go. You will have to be with me in night" he said casually holding her hand and move forward.

"arey ho kya raha hai koi mujhe v batayega?" she was hell confused.

"arey yar mujhe v nhi pata, abhi chalo fir dekhte hain" he was also irritated.

They reached hotel and checked in.

"Riddhima tum fresh ho jao, I'll order something" Armaan said coming out of washroom drying his hairs with towel wearing just a lower making Riddhima shy.

She just turned around holding her breath, unaware of her condition he came near her and lift her blushing face up by keeping his finger under her chin.

"what?" he asked through eyes.

"nothing" she was just able to shake her head and tried to leave but Armaan hold her in meantime.

"Dr.Riddhima Gupta oops sorry Mrs.Mallik you are trying to hide something?" he asked looking deep into her eyes.

"unhuu,,, just trying to avoid this Armaan Mallik who always make me blush" she whispered.

"Koi fayda nhi, is Armaan Mallik ko apki har ada qubool hai" he said winking at her then coming near her ears he whisper "waise I can be like this infront of my wife and she knows I usually be like this in my room" making her go red.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें