Part 17

Both Gupta's and Mallik's were busy in prepearation of marriage in full mood afterall Muskaan and Anjali both were going to get married on same days. Happiness was on its full swing.

Riddhima was hell busy in arrangements of haldi ceremony coz Atuls's and Rahul's family were invited there for haldi leaving the grooms at home.

Here Armaan was worried how to take Rahul and Atul inside Gupta Mansion, Rahul was enjoying his worried look.

"hiee Ridhhima, suno na" Armaan thought to ask Ridzi.

"Armaan kya hua? Dekho agar koi jaruri kaam hai to bolo warna mujhe bahut kaam hai aaj, shaam me sab log aa rahe ho na" Ridzi said smiling.

"ha, Aaa,,,, are ha wo bhai k room ka samaan aa gaya hai so you have to come here for sometime ok, mom said" saying so he cut the call coz he knew very well that Ridzi will give some excuse.

"offoo ye ladka v na, now what? Yaha v itne sare kaam hain"Ridzi become worried.

"kya hua Princess, why r you tensed?" Shashank ask holding her shoulder.

"wo Papa, actually Ananya aunty ne kuch samaan mangaya tha so that she can set jijs room according to Muski's choice, isiliye mujhe bula rahi hain but I have lots of works over here also"

"don't worry Ridzi, tum jao. Yaha mai handle kar lungi bas jaldi aa jana" Padma said patting her back.

"ok mom, I'll be back soon" saying so she rushed out.

"hamari princess to badi ho gai hai. Handling so much things alone" Shashank praise Ridzi.

"ha, ye to hai. Waise baki dono princess ko v dekhna hai mujhe. Mai abhi aati hu" she left and Shashank went to order workers for decoration.

Ridzi reached Mallik Mansion and rushed inside.

"are Riddhima beta, aao, kaisi ho tum?" Ananya asked smiling.

"mai theek hu aunty, aaplog kaise ho? Wo apne bulaya tha mujhe?" she said smiling.

"maine?" she got confused but her eyes fall on Armaan coming from behind requesting her to say yes and she smile on him and said "ha beta, wo jo sab cheeje tumne mangai thi wo aa gai hai to bas tum bata do kaise kaha rakhni hai, fir ghar v jana hai na bahut kaam hoga aaj to, khud ko tired mat karna. Sham me Muskaan k sath sath would be Mrs.Mallik to v khila khila rahna hai"

"ji aunty" she replied shyly.

"achha tum jao Armaan v Rahul k hi room hai. Maine Rahul ko Atul k yaha bheja hai warna sara surprise flop ho jayega" saying so she left to check arrangements of haldi and Riddhima move towards Rahul's room wondering where Armaan is.

As she enter inside, someone drag her and shushed her mouth with his hand before she can shout. She closed her eyes out of fear while Armaan observe her fearful face with a cute smile.

He leaned forward to kiss her eyes and Ridzi smile under his hold remembering his touch while opening her eyes. Both get lost into each other eyes.

"Armaan jaldi kaam finish kar k neeche aa jana" Ananya's voice bring them on reality.

"kya karti ho Riddhima, sara kaam bhool jata hu mai tumhe dekh k" he complain while getting away.

"Achha, to kisne kaha tumhe aise shock dene ko, kitna darr gai thi mai" she retort back.

"ok sorryyy, big deal, kaam kare? Waise thanks for coming" saying so he again leaned towards her but she keep him away by putting her hand between them.

"kaam karna hai na Armaan, so focus ok" she mimic him.

"oh, ha kaam, right" smiling to himself he said.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें