Part 28

Armaan came back after his meeting and directly went towards his room afterall he got gift for Riddhima and it should be a surprise for her.

While Riddhima also came back from mall with Tammy, she was unaware of Armaan's presence.

Ananya ask her to freshen up, they have to start her mehandi ceremony, she complies.

Mens were not allowed there so they have arranged food and drinks for them on terrace.

Riddima enter in her room and smile crept on her lips coz her room conveyed her that Armaan was present there before she came. She just lie on bed like that and closed her eyes imagining Armaan, she was feeling quite nervous whether Armaan will like her gift or not.

Being tired she slept in her room.

"Yaar ye Riddhima kaha rah gai? Jab se mai aaya hu ek baar v nhi dikhi." Armaan was pacing around in his room.

Startling him, others enter in his room and he was shocked like what's going on. Sid, Atul, Abhi, Rahul was standing there with a grin observing Armaan's condition.

"Kya hua Armaan?" Atul asked.

"wo champ,,," but he was cut by them in middle.

"Yeah Ammy, kya hua tujhe? Looking for Riddhima?" Rahul also grinned.

"Bhai wo,,,,," he was stopped again.

"Waise Armaan koi fayda nhi hai" Sid said holding his shoulder.

"arey but mer,,,,," he was cutted by Abhi.

"ha Armaan kyunki ham to waha allowed nhi hain" Abhi said making a serious face.

"Shut Up guys" Armaan screamed making them keep fingers on their lips.

"Are tum log meri baat v to suno, sab bole ja rahe ho, ek ek kar k bolo na?"

"Ammy wo tujhe pata hai na ki aaj mehandi ka function hai so we are not allowed there and yaha pe to sabne hame terrace pe bhej diya hai yaar, so ham tujhe v terrace pe le jane aaye hain warna tu apna dimaag chala k pahuch jayega waha aur ham log to ja nhi payenge" Rahul said and they lift up Armaan towards the terrace while Riddhima saw this from her room and smile on their pagalpanti.

She was about to get ready when her eyes fall on a packet kept there, "who kept this?" wondering she opened the wrap it was a beautiful diamond bracelet with two hearts in center.

"OMG! Its so beautiful" and noticed a chit in the box.

"A beautiful present for beautiful hand of my lady love. This one is for today other gifts are also waiting for you,,,,,,, Armaan"

She smile and kissed the bracelet, she whispered his name "I love you Armaan" and closed her eyes just to see his smiling face.

There on terrace Armaan felt like Riddhima called his name, he smile cutely remembering her, he was wondering her expression when she will receive the gift.

Riddhima wears the breclet and get down after wearing a green lehanga for her mehandi. No doubt their family have chosen everything for them but it was of their taste, she was not believing how could they arrange everything in such a short time.

Being away from India, there were just family members in the function so they were quite free to be easy.

Ananaya kissed her forehead and ask her to sit on the stage decorated with flowers over there. Since, she knew how much Riddhima likes orchids, she decorated the stage with orchids.

Riddhima smile and thanked them for their efforts.

Gents were talking with each other and enjoying food while Armaan was just smiling searching for ideas how to see Riddhima.

"kya hua Armaan, abhi tak koi idea nhi aaya kya tere dimaag me?" Sid whisper near his ears.

"Arey nhi yaar, sochne to de,,,,, ek to in log ko lagta hai sari baatein aaj hi karni hain" Armaan murmured looking towards Billy and Shashank.

"so Armaan beta, all set for tomorrow, it's a big day. Although tumhari shadi ho chuki hai but hamare liye to abhi hi hai" Shashank asked him smiling.

"ji,,,,, ab aaplogo ne itna kuch plan kar liya hai, I was really surprised, it was all planed, hame to bilkul pata hi nhi chala" Armaan said showing his teeth.

"Arey beta ab hamare v to kuch sapane they, to ham kyu na pura kare unhe" Billy said making them laugh.

"achha bachho ab ham chalte hain sone, aap log v jaldi so jana kal kaafi kaam hai." Shashank said to which Armaan take a relaxed breath.

"Thank God ye log uthe to, ab batao plan kya hai?" Abhi asked Armaan.

"plan kaisa plan?" Armaan asked pretending to be confuse.

"arey ARMAAN kya ho gaya hai tujhe, Aaj mehandi hai teri aur Riddhima ki, khair ham to jante hain ki tu to mehandi lagayega nhi,,,,, hai na? koi kitna v bol le" Rahul said to which he complies.

"Ha to mai ladki thodi na hu jo mehandi lagaunga,, hunh" Armaan said with a phew.

"ya we know that, khair hame to lagani padi thi bhai, jabarjasti hi sahi, but ..... you know customs" Atul said.

"Achha theek hai, big deal...... ab bolo v, kahna kya chahte ho" Armaan become too confuse what they exactly want to say.

"Arey yaar,,,,, you are not making any attempts to see RIDDHIMA, isliye ye baat hamare gale se nhi utar rahi hai" Sid says to which everyone shake their head in agreement making Armaan laugh from inside but he didn't pretend that.

"c'mon Sid, ab dekh I'm getting married to her only, to mai to fir kabhi v dekh sakta hu, so itna kya sochna dude" he said in i-don't-care way making others shocked.

"You are saying that, you are not going to see Riddhima after her mehandi or during her mehandi, you don't want to see how her mehandi looks like, or anything" Abhi said making him smile.

"ya" a short yes from his side.

"bas YA? And you want us to believe this?" Atul said.

"ya?" Armaan again said to irritate them, he was enjoying their eagerness.

"abbey teri YA ki to.." Sid say to which everyone supported.

"abbey kya hai yaar, meri shadi hai na, tum log itna eager kyu ho rahe ho milaane k liye" Armaan said.

"dekho ise,,,, aisa hai na Mr.Mallik, you helped us, so we are also trying to help you in this case so that tum hame future me kabhi taunt na maaro" Rahul said in annoyance.

"oh!!! Cool Mr.Mallik, lekin mujhe abhi bahut tej need aa rahi hai, to tum log v so jao aur mujhe v sone do, thak gaya hu yaar mai" saying so he left yawning.

Sid, Rahul, Atul and Abhi stood there with their shocked faces like what the hell is wrong with this man today.

"Pagal ho chukka hai pura aur koi baat nhi hai" Atul said.

"Ha yaar champ, wo jo hota hai na jyada khushi v pagal kar deti hai,,, same thing you know" Sid said making faces.

Everyone present there was running their own mind to conclude what exactly happened with Armaan.

Riddhima's hand was adoring with beautiful mehandi, she was smiling looking towards her hand and think about Armaan "lo Armaan ab to officially mehandi v lag gai tumhare naam ki, I'm really happy" she smile in her thoughts.

"Kaha khoi ho tum Ridzi, kis k khayalo me?" Muskaan asked.

"Aur kis k hamare charming Mallik k khayalo me " Anjie winked at Muskaan making Riddhima blush and they laugh.

"Waise Armaan ne aaj koi nautani nhi ki apni Riddhima ko dekhne k liye" Anjie wonder.

"Ha wohi to,, pata nhi kya hua hai?" Muski said.

"Kaha ho tum Armaan, maine to tumhara gift v pehan liya aur tum ek baar v nhi aaye" Riddhima also think about him.

Suddenly, flashlight fall on Muskaan and Anjali and they came forward dancing towards Riddhima, everyone hooted as they started dancing.

link to the song

Mehndi lagaoongi main, sajnaa ke naam ki
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subaho shaam ki
Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye
Sapnon ka saajan mujhko bulaaye

Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subaho shaam ki

(Nikki came from back side of Riddhima and hugged her making her smile and dance around her then join Anjie and Muski.)

Ek baar aaye to samne mere voh Pehchaan loongi hai mere bas mere voh

Baatein banaaye chaahe koi samjhaaye Par teri chaahat batlaaye

Tammy came dancing towards tehm and join the other three while singing .

Hoga sajan tera laakhon mein ek, Anhkiyan teri muskaaye
Chaahe jo bhi ho Parwah nahin hai mujhe kisi ilzaam ki
Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subaho shaam ki

Yeh mehndi, yeh mehndi mehndi sagadaa di
Sone ka kangna, sone ka jhumka Taaron waali bindiya, jaalidaar ghoongta
Sone ka kangna, taaron waali bindiya Uspe tera sharmaana
Sone ka jhumka, jaalidaar ghoongta, Karenge sajan ko deewana
Chaahe jo bhi ho Parwah nahin hai mujhe kisi anjaam ki

everyone dance with each other while Riddhima was smiling on their dance and happiness.

Mehndi lagaoongi main, sajnaa ke naam ki
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subaho shaam ki

Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye
Sapnon ka saajan mujhko bulaaye
Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subaho shaam ki

They clapped happily after dance and then apply meahndi on their hands.

"chalo bachho mehandi to lag gai sabko, ab so jate hain, bahut kaam hai kal" Padma said to which everyone agreed.

"Arey pahle Riddhima ko kuch khila to de, ham sab ne to kha liya wo bechari bhookhi baithi hai abhi tak" Ananya came with a plate and start feeding Riddhima.

Padma become emotional as how well they care for Riddhima, her daughter will be married and go away from her.

"Padmaji?" Ananya called her when she was on the verge of crying.

"ji..."

"Aaiye apni beti ko khana to khila dijiye, bass aaj ka time hai apke paas" Ananya said making them confuse.

"matlab?" Muskaan asked.

"Arey bhai, kal se ye hamari bahu ko khilayengi aaj to apni beti ko khana khila de" Ananya said to which she become emotional.

"hmmm,,,,,,, aaplog khud hi itna dhyan rakhte hain ki ham to apse kuch kah v nhi sakte, Riddhima is really very lucky" she smile and kissed her forehead.

"hanji ye to hai,,,, lekin jitna haq mera Riddhima k upar hai utna apka v hai, afterall bahu nhi beti leke jayenge ham, bahu to bass naam k liye hogi, kyu Riddhima" Ananya asked to which Riddhima smile bending her head down, she don't want to see Padma crying.

"bachha,,,,,, handle yourself, you mumma will feel bad na" Ananaya whisper near her ear and she shake her head in yes.

"bass ma ho gaya" Riddhima said once she felt full.

"Arey beta thoda sa aur kha le" Padma said to which she said no.

"theek hai beta" she complies.

They took Riddhima upto her room and left towards their room after wishing her good night.

"mujhe pakka lag raha hai hamare sone k baad jayega Armaan" Sid said.

"Ha mere dimmag me ye baat kyu nhi aai pahle" Atul said.

"kyunki uske liye dimaag chahiye champ" Rahul mocked to which he glare him.

"Achha chal, pahle use check karte hain" Abhi said and they went towards Armaan's room slowly without making any noise.

They peeped inside Armaan's room but he was sleeping peacefully in dim light.

"ye to so raha hai?" Sid said.

"Wo hame v dikh raha hai" Rahul glared him in whisper.

"matlab hamara doubt galat, The Armaan Mallik aaj Riddhima bhabhi se nhi milega chori se" Abhi said.

"hmm,,,," they said in unison.

"kya kar rahe ho tum log yaha pe?" Anjie said making them startle.

"Arey ham,,,w,,,oo wo ham to..." they stammers.

"Stop it guys,,, just go and sleep" she scolded them.

"chalo, chalo,,,, ye to yaha pe v hospital wale attitude me hai" Atul whisper and they dispersed.

"hehe,,,, Anjie tune kya daraya in log ko, chal ab dekh Armaan hai yaha pe?" Muski smile and said.

"hmmm,,, let me check. Yup, wo to so raha hai, I think Ridzi v so gai hogi, chal ham v chalte hain" saying so they left.

"hmmm,,,,,,,,,, finally sab check kar k gaye" Armaan stoop up from bed and smile "ab mai mil sakta hu, waise not bad Armaan Mallik tumne arrangements to kar hi di hai, I just hope ki usne light on na ki ho abhi tak,,,, Ammy bhaag" thinking so he ran towards Riddhima's room.

Thankfully it was dark, ,,,, Riddhima was struggling with her lehanga to sit down on bed, it was struck somewhere near bed.

"aaarghh!!!! Ye lehanga v kaha fas gaya, aur pyaas v lag rahi hai, kya karu, aise to mehandi v kharab ho jayegi" she said in slow tone.

She become shocked when she feel glass near her lips and slowly drank water feeling the touch near her waist as he hold her safely. He was indeed Armaan.

He came forward smilingly and she hugs him lifting her hands up else her mehandi might smudge.

"Oyee Hoyeee" he hugged her tight "missed me?" whisper near her ear.

"a lot" she also whispered "kaha the tum aaye kyu nhi ek baar v" she asked him while he remove her lehanga from the bed corner.

"wait kar rahi thi mera?" he asked.

"hmm,,," she bend her head down.

"kya baat hai second time would be Mrs. Armaan Mallik apke iraade kuch nek nhi lag rahe hain, itna pyaar aur upar se aitraaf v" Armaan teased her.

"offfoooo Armaan, don't worry mere iraade v nek hain aur mai v, so pahle batao ki aaye kyu nhi aur koi msg v nhi kiya, I was waiting for you" she said slowly.

"baby,,, agar mai waha aata, then yaha pe tumhare liye surprise kaise plan karta, abhi to aa gaya na tumhare paas, actually sab mera peecha hi nhi chhod rahe the" Armaan making her giggle.

"okay,,,, now ready?" he asked in her eyes and switch on the light.

The whole room was decorated with flowers and specially the center table where he kept mehandi cone in bowl and sweet in the other one, he feed her sweets "hamari mehandi k naam" he feed her making her smile. she smile and thank him for his efforts.

"Armaan, tum v laga lete to shagun ho jata na, but its okay mom told me that you don't like and haven't put mehandi till now, I'm just happy being with you" she smile and kept her head on his shoulder.

He smile on her antics and said "show me your mehandi?"

"nhi"

"kyuuu?"

"kal dekhna"

"what???? Riddhima, mai yaha tumhari mehandi dekhne aaya hu aur tum bol rahi ho ki kal dekhna?" Armaan stoop up.

"Armaaan"

"kyaaa?"

"Kal dekhna aur naam v dhoondhna okay?" she teased him.

"naam?, wo to mai do minute me dhoondh lunga"

"hmm,,,, aur agar kisi aur ka naam hua to" she just said casually but don't know what blunder she did.

He hold her tightly and came deadly near her lips "Riddhima sirf Armaan ki hai, aur sirf Armaan ka haq hai uspar, tumhare dil ki dhadkano pe v mera naam hai Riddhima then haatho me kaise nhi hoga, ye agar bhagwaan v aake bole na ki tumhare hath me kisi aur ka naam likha hai to v mai na maanu" he said and turn around leaving her.

"I love you ARMAAN" she hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks "I'm sorry I just said in a flow, mai kabhi aisa soch v nhi sakti Armaan, not even in my worst dream"

"I know,,,, I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you?" he asked touching her hand.

"unhuu" she shake in a big no.

"so tum sach me mehandi nhi dikhogi?"

"NO"

"okay then, bina mere lagaye tumhari mehandi ceremony kaise puri hogi" saying so he took mehandi cone closed his eyes and took her hand to apply mehandi.

She adore him for his cute act, how much he value her, her feeling, he always take care of her, he was looking cute with his dimples. She got a sudden feeling of kissing him but then resist herself and look towards her hand and become shocked coz Armaan was applying mehandi on the same spot where designer wrote his name.

She smile on the surprises of destiny, how everything always turns out to be perfect with him, she felt complete with him. She kissed on his cheeks and he open his eyes leaving the cone behind.

"ye kis liye ?" he asked coming forward.

"wo,,,,w,o,, Armaan" she move behind.

"kya wo Riddhima" he asked coming forward till she reach near the wall.

"K,,,,,kuch nhi" she said bending her head down.

"are you sure kuch nhi?" he asked keeping his finger near her chin and make her look up.

Once she looked into his eyes she forgot everything else and just drowned into another land.

"coz I love you" she whisper looking into his oceanic blue eyes and he smile.

How easily he make her forgot other things, his effects always favours him specially with Riddhima.

"hmmm,,,,,, to isliye kiss kiya gaya" he said making mischievious face.

She shyly push him other side and ran from there.

"Riddhima" she stopped as he whisper her name and turn around.

He was looking down and just raise his hand slowly and Riddhima look towards his hand where some of her mehandi was transferred on Armaan's hand and he was not annoyed but looks happy.

"Armaan" she was just able to utter his name and ran towards him to hug him.

"I love you a lot" he whisper.

And keeping her away he took cone and apply a dot on his hand in corner so that it shouldn't be visible to others otherwise they will tease him like hell.

And then look towards Riddhima "happy now?"

"bahut bahut jyada,,,," she smile on his act.

"thanku"

"Armaan, chalo ab so jao warna kal subah nhi uthoge jaldi"

"achha ji chalo so jate hain, waise apko badi jaldi hai kal ki" he teased her.

"hanji hai jaldi, kyunki shadi hai meri kal aur kuch?"

"what do you mean by meri, its hamari shadi Riddhima"

"fine Armaan, kitna bolte ho tum, chalo ab so jao" she scolded him.

"chalo so jate hain" he said moving towards her ned.

"Armaan, in your room ok" she said pointing towards his room.

"okay fine, kal dekhta hu tumhe kaise bhagaati ho mujhe, good night" whispering on her lips he left from there.

She smile and went towards washroom to wash her hand and legs,,,,

"meri help chahiye?" he asked from door.

"don't you dare Armaan, tum mehandi kal hi dekhoge"

"okay,,,,, bye" sighing he turn.

"Armaan?" suddenly she remember something.

"Yes Mrs.would be Mallik" he said leaning on the door.

"see" saying so she turned her hand to show him bracelet but her mehandi was not visible yet.

"Wow,,,,,,,,,, tumhare hath me aate hi bracelet jyada sundar lagne laga nhi" he said being there on door.

"Armaan har waqt badmaashi, jao ab so jao" she said while entering into washroom.

She change her clothes and lie down to get some sleep, she was happy yet nervous for her marriage, meantime she got Armaan's msg.

"itna mat socho,, sab achha hoga, so jao.... Love you"

"Good night, love you too Armaan" she replied and slept with a smile and same did Armaan.  

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें