EPILOGUE

After ONE YEAR,

Armaan open his eyes slowly only to get lost in the beauty sleeping infront of him, keeping her hand on his chest as if holding her sweet teddy like kid, he smile and kept his head down on pillow sighing on her kiddish act.

He kept adoring her like first time, don't know what magic she had that he never get enough of observing her. They were about to complete one year of their marriage but, it's still like the first day, their bond was getting stronger day by day, marrying her was the best decision of his life, he was growing day by day in his business, achieving new heights.

Everything is just perfect till tomorrow.

Yeah, instead of trying hard to postpone his Seattle Meeting, he failed. It was kept on their marriage anniversary date and this was the news which made Riddhima's mood off yesterday night. She was very sad and also angry on Armaan, why not afterall he won't be there with her on this special day. Riddhima also can't join him coz of her tight schedule in hospital. Thinking all these he smile weakly and pecked her forehead which make her open her eyes.

He smiled looking her face and wished her Good Morning pecking her lips, she smile and wished him back but as she remember their previous night talk she become sad once again and leaving Armaan on bed she moved towards washroom. Armaan sigh hard and left for his jogging.

Riddhima tried to kept herself busy in works so that she don't think about point of being away from Armaan on their anniversary.

She left for hospital in hurry informing Ananya, even she didn't wait for Muskaan. They thought maybe she is upset and plan to ask Armaan.

During breakfast, Ananya said "Ridzi went hospital very early and she was looking upset also" she said gaining everyone's attention.

"What?Why? upset kyu, Ammy kahi tune kuch bola to nhi use?" Rahul become worried afterall his Sister-in-law didn't get upset on silly reasons.

"Bhai, why would I say anything to her" he said but sighed coz instead of his reply everyone was looking towards him for perfect reason and reply "Okay, I told her about my meeting so,,,,,,"

"C'mon Armaan, can't you wait for few hours, I was trying to contact the company for some delay" Billy said.

"koi fayda nhi Dad, I tried everything" he said and left after having his breakfast.

Rahul came with Muskaan in hospital.

In hospital, Riddhima was still angry on Armaan, she complete her duty and went towards cafeteria to meet Anjali and Atul.

"kya baat hai Ridzi, teri smile kaha gayab hai aaj" Anjie asked but before her Muskaan came replying.

"kyunki Ammy Seattle ja raha hai for 4 days and wo apni anniversary pe v nhi aa payega" she said sitting beside Ridzi, holding her tummy carefully Ridzi help her to settle down , Muski was pregnant from 8 months and came hospital for her routine checkup with Rahul, he went to collect report.

Ridhhima said Sorry as she came hospital in rough mood and didn't took Muskaan also but she said on Armaan's side making her angry.

Riddhima become angry on Armaan "idiot hai bilkul, aise to kitne kaam chutki me kar leta hai but ye nhi ki ek meeting postpone karwa le, stupid"

"Ridzi, wo sare kaam asaani se kar leta hai even wo v jo hame bahut mushkil lagta hai, to tum kaise soch sakti ho ki usne iske liye try nhi kiya hoga, you know very well how much he cares for you, still tumhe lagta hai ki usne try nhi kiya hoga" Atul said making everyone shut.

🎉 आपने DESTINY को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें