Part 15

Armaan took Riddhima in Mallik Mansion since Ananya called them to decorate Rahul and Muskaan's room according to Muskaan but they don't want to reveal this to Muskaan.

Ananya welcome them happily "achha hua tumlog aa gaye, mujh samajh hi nhi aa raha tha ki kaise kya kare to maine Misha ko bula liya, give her list to be bought ok" ans she left to do other works.

"urgh, mom kya jarurat thi apko use bulane ki" he got irritated.

"its ok Armaan, hame aunty ko pareshan karne ki jarurat nhi hai, we are together na fir kya problem hai" she tried to convince him.

"still Riddhima, ok but tum mere sath rahna warna fir mujhe bologi"

"hmm, ab chale jijs ka room to dekh le, unke aane k pahle sab kaam khatam karna hai, parso se functions v shuru ho jayenge" they move upstairs.

"wow, Armaan its already awesome fir changes kyu?" she asked as she enter inside the room.

"yeah but kuch to Muskaan k according v hona chahiye" he said smiling.

"so sweet, she love soft toys to ek corner me ham set kar sakte hain and curtains ka colour v change karna padega it should be little contrast with walls" saying so she move towards balcony and suggest some changes over there but Armaan was lost in the beauty infront of him, whatever she was saying was going out of his head and he just smile admiring her lost in his lala land.

"Armaaaaan, kaha khoye ho tum? Tumne kuch v suna maine kya kaha?" she shake him.

"aa,, ha , , ya Riddhima tumne wo wo colours k bare me bola na wo,wo" he stammers.

"Armaan, tum dhyan hi nhi dete kisi baat ka, sunte v nhi ho koi cheej, chik mujhe nhi batana kuch v" she turn around getting angry on him.

"Achha abhi mai sun raha hu na bola,, achha sorry" he said holding her.

"no need, tum jab apne khwabo ki duniya se wapas aa jana tab bolna, hunh"

"ha but waha v to tumhare hi sath tha na, just two of us" he said leaning towards her.

"Ar,,,,maan, kya kar rahe ho, chhodo" she become nervous on their proximity.

"kuch nhi tumhe v apne khwaabo ki duniya me le jane ka plan bna raha hu" he come more close to her.

"ji nhi, aap hi rahiye apni khwabo ki duniya me, mujhe aur v kaam hai" saying so she tried to move out of his grip.

Suddenly knock on the door make them move away and the person enter inside was enough to spoil Armaan's mood.

"Hii Armaan, aunty ne mujhe bulaya tha, kya karna hai Rahul k room me" she said smiling coming close to him totally ignoring Riddhima.

"yeah, tum Riddhima se puchh lo she will inform you, I have some work" and he left the room.

"tum kya bataogi iske bare me, u don't have any idea about his taste right?" she taunt Riddhima.

"yeah I don't have idea about Jijs taste but I do have idea about Muskaan's choice aur yaha pe Aunty ne mujhe isiliye bulaya tha" she retort.

"ohkk, then tell me" she said with a attitude.

Riddhima tried to control her anger and explain her the things needed "you just bring these things baki kaam mai kar lungi" saying so she left towards Armaan's room leaving fuming Misha behind.

She knock on the room but didn't get any answer so enter inside calling Armaan. There was no one, she wonder where he went.

She came first time in Armaan's room thus feeling quite nervous when her eyes fall on her pics in his room and she smile on his efforts. He kept her pics along with her family pics on side table and on wall. She was admiring his room and move towards balcony to get some fresh air while waiting for Armaan.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें