Part 18

MALLIK MANSION

Armaan and Rahul came in Mallik Mansion after spending a night in guest house and Atul went his home.

Rahul was left stunted by the decoration work going on in Mallik Mansion while Armaan smirk mischieviously searching for thoughts to tease his brother.

"lets go inside bhai apna hi ghar hai" he winked at him.

"ha yar but mujhe sach me confusion ho rahi thi ki mai apne hi ghar me aaya hu ya kisi aur ki" he was in awe but confused.

"c'mon Rahul bhai apne bahar Mallik Mansion ka name plate nhi dekha kya?" Nikki said mischieviously and hi-fi with Ammy.

"hunh, you both are just, ergh. I will ask mom" he left stromping his foot while they both laugh on his childish act.

"MOOOOOMM" he shouted.

"relax Rahul, yahi hu mai" she patted on his shoulder from behind.

"mom yaha pe meri shadi hai na, then itni preparation aaj hi? Shadi to kal hai na."

"ha but we are arranging Mehandi Ceremony over here. All thanx to Armaan, seekho apne bhai se kuch. And ya he invited Atul's family also" she explained smiling and left to see arrangements and Rahul was smiling like an idiot.

"SOOOOO" Armaan whispered from behind making him startle "wanna say something?"

"thanxx bro" Rahul hugged him tight showing his gratitude towards his younger brother who always use to manage everything smoothly. He is really a strongest pillar of Mallik's in every field.

"wo sab theek hai bhai but that doesn't mean you are allowed in your room. Remember 3 days condition?" he said mischieviously.

"are yarr, you can't be nice always hai na, fine I won't go, tere room me to jau?"

"sure bro, always welcome" he showed all his teeth.

"waise Ammy?" moving towards Armaan's room he remember something "when did you get time to plan this? We were together na?"

"yeah, but you should know that you and Atul both sleeps like kumbhakaran, so when you guys were busy in your dream land at that time I was planning all these" winking at him he ran towards his room leaving smiling Rahul behind.

GUPTA MANSION

"OMG di, I can't believe Armaan really" Muski was shocked with the news of Mehandi Ceremony at Mallik Mansion.

"ab kya ho gaya Muski" Ridzi thought of any other nautanki of Armaan which make Muski this much shocked.

"Muski spell the beans mann" Anjali poeked her.

"di you know my brother-in-law is just a gem really, like hero" she laugh making them smile " and Ridzi, seriously you are lucky to have him in your life" she hugged her.

"Muski I know I am but hua kya" Ridzi was blushing on his name.

"yar he is just too much supportive, to reduce our hectic schedule, he arranged Mehandi Ceremony at Mallik Mansion for both of us" listening this Ridzi smile blushing, surely she was lucky to have gem like Armaan in her life.

"ye Ammy v na, sach me uske paas har baat ka solution hota hai, he is soo cute. And you know kal Rahul aur Atul ko expose hone se v usi ne bachaya" and she told whole story.

"Thank God Armaan came on right time" Muskaan praised him.

"ohk now enough of you guys, you'll have to prepare for your Mehandi ok" Ridzi said to divert their attention and to hide her blush which always creep on her face by the name of Armaan.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें